Its any reason to own Xbox360

Zygizz
Go to solution Solved by Guest,
On 12/26/2017 at 7:45 PM, Zygizz said:

of course its have halo and gears 

The only 2 reasons to buy an Xbox over PlayStation.

These are the GOOD exclusives. Personally I love shooters, so I adore old halo and gears of war, but you have a gaming pc, so you’re set on good RPG. You have final fantasy, DOS fallout, gothic, and so much more which I’m sure you know about. 

i just want to know its any reason to get xbox360 then i have normal gaming pc and ps3 and ps4 consoles  . is where any truly exclusives titles that worth owning this console for ? only one I found intriguing its fable 2 ( o mostly rpg gamer ) 

Not really with what you already have there isn't many reasons/ worth wild exclusives on xbox 360 or One. To be honest the only reason I own an xbox is social aspect as I know a few people who play xbox and it's a bluray player.

1 minute ago, Abstract243 said:

Not really with what you already have there isn't many reasons/ worth wild exclusives on xbox 360 or One. To be honest the only reason I own an xbox is social aspect as I know a few people who play xbox and it's a bluray player.

of course its have halo and gears but ugh i don't really into shooters . its maybe bugging me maybe am missing some good rpg thats is only on xbox :D 

44 minutes ago, Zygizz said:

of course its have halo and gears but ugh i don't really into shooters . its maybe bugging me maybe am missing some good rpg thats is only on xbox :D 

The standout RPG for the Xbox 360 was Mass Effect, but that was also available on the PC and was also ported over to the PS3 later on.

I can't think of any 360-specific RPGs that would make the console worth playing. There were some decent exclusives such as Halo and Forza, but if you're not really interested in those... I'd say there's pretty much no reason to get the console.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

On 12/26/2017 at 7:45 PM, Zygizz said:

of course its have halo and gears 

The only 2 reasons to buy an Xbox over PlayStation.

These are the GOOD exclusives. Personally I love shooters, so I adore old halo and gears of war, but you have a gaming pc, so you’re set on good RPG. You have final fantasy, DOS fallout, gothic, and so much more which I’m sure you know about.