Optiplex 7010MT and a Rx560 4gb powercolor

so i got this dell optiplex 7010 minitower for christmas, and a Ryzen powercolor 560 4gb graphics card. 

All was going well, plugged in the graphics card and hooked it up to an old monitor using an HDMI attached to the graphics card directly.

The display showed and i was in business, i installed windows 10 on it and then figured out it doesnt have onboard wifi connections. 

I checked the device manager to make sure everything was okay, im pretty sure the graphics card didnt show up in the display adapters like it should have. and so i decided to power off the system and go look further into it, 

i figured out that the graphics card has a minimum power requirement of 400 watts, while the stock PSU is only 240, or 270. (not sure if i need to do anything since the fan spins up fine on the card, just doesnt spin completely it revs the fan

and now the display wont even show on the monitor, with a no signal error i tried flipping the cable to see if it wasnt connecting on one side or the other, 

but yea, i dont know if i need to simply upgrade the power supply, and get something like an Displayport to hdmi or dvid to vga/hdmi or ect

and if i do. could you please notify me of any cheap power supplies/cables i need? thank you 

does the video card have a 6pin power connector? did you plug anything into it?

Photography / Finance / Gaming

29 minutes ago, Pixel Beats said:

so i got this dell optiplex 7010 minitower for christmas, and a Ryzen powercolor 560 4gb graphics card. 

All was going well, plugged in the graphics card and hooked it up to an old monitor using an HDMI attached to the graphics card directly.

The display showed and i was in business, i installed windows 10 on it and then figured out it doesnt have onboard wifi connections. 

I checked the device manager to make sure everything was okay, im pretty sure the graphics card didnt show up in the display adapters like it should have. and so i decided to power off the system and go look further into it, 

i figured out that the graphics card has a minimum power requirement of 400 watts, while the stock PSU is only 240, or 270. (not sure if i need to do anything since the fan spins up fine on the card, just doesnt spin completely it revs the fan

and now the display wont even show on the monitor, with a no signal error i tried flipping the cable to see if it wasnt connecting on one side or the other, 

but yea, i dont know if i need to simply upgrade the power supply, and get something like an Displayport to hdmi or dvid to vga/hdmi or ect

and if i do. could you please notify me of any cheap power supplies/cables i need? thank you 

3 minutes ago, mok said:

does the video card have a 6pin power connector? did you plug anything into it?

No PCI power for this card, so you are good there, but you do need more Watts to run it.  

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Bronze-Certified-Non-Modular-CP-9020047-US/dp/B0092ML0MY/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1514325772&sr=8-5&keywords=500W+PSU

Corsair CX isn't too bad. and it's pretty cheap.