Sound muted. No audio device detected. But music.

poggwea

2 days ago i plugged in my beats to my phone listen to some metal i had downloaded on my phone. Then later that day i plugged them into laptop, and they were on my head when i did. I instantly heard that very light fuzz all headsets have. Barely noticeable. As i went to search up youtube I closed my eyes for a bit and layed my head against my bed pillow with my headset still on Thats when i heard it. Some weird sound. I thought someone skype called me on my phone which was in a completely different room. And i heard very very very faint music. I listened to it for around 9 minutes and i couldn't make it out. But today it happened again. I muted my sound, made sure i had all audio devices disabled, All random programs closed. And i kept listening. It was so light no normal person would notice it. But i recognized the song. it was Believer by imagine Dragons. I band i used to listen to in my edgey highschool days. I unplugged it and the faint music stopped. But when i plugged it in again it made the sound. It did it on startup, shutdown, and even when i turned off windows audio service. It now seems to be playing a lot of other songs very very quietly.... almost subliminally. I hate conspiracy. I think its a joke. But this is something weird, and different. Maybe im gettign frequency interference from a radio tower?. but why would it only do this on my laptop? Please someone help me figure this out. 

The latest word on this problem is that it is very erratic, sort of comes and goes with the rain.  Supposedly the only fix is to wear a hat made out of tin foil to isolate the signal and prevent any further interference.  The tin foil hat should fit over your headphones.