Lenovo workstation E20 cant change ram voltage

So basically i got some rams from a friend 4x4 GB Kingston 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) for my workstation. i added em did a windows memory diagnostic test and it says everything is fine. did a memtest86 and it finds some errors. i tested all the dimms and rams individually, no errors. tried dual channel and an error pops up. some guy suggested that i should try tinkering with the ram voltage but heres the fun part, there is no options for it. i did a full sweep of the menu and i find nothing no options for anything ram related, bios is updated also. any suggestions? my specs are x3470 xeon and the mobo is a lenovo 422084G

A stock BIOS won't give you feature like that, they built it to be stable. Are you putting the same RAM in that it already had?

1 hour ago, Nevexo said:

A stock BIOS won't give you feature like that, they built it to be stable. Are you putting the same RAM in that it already had?

not the same ones that it already had. i cant really choose the rams i want. believe me if i had the money i would get more of the same kind but its all i could get that werent different from each other. like i dont get it the ram is ddr3 and both the mobo and processor support the speed so whats with the errors?

1 hour ago, Imaginepeace said:

not the same ones that it already had. i cant really choose the rams i want. believe me if i had the money i would get more of the same kind but its all i could get that werent different from each other. like i dont get it the ram is ddr3 and both the mobo and processor support the speed so whats with the errors?

So having your new dimms in on their own is fine? Boots up and memtest passes?