PUBG shut down???

BaronKiller

So Ive downloaded PUBG and when I open the game.The game goes loading but the computer will suddenly shut down just right before entering the lobby.WTF??!! So Ive tried re-download the game many times on either SSD OR HDD.Ive also clean the dust in my computer completely and check all the parts connecting properly.And I also tried it with H1Z1(as they are quite similar games) and the same thing happened!!!But this time it shut down while queuing for a match.

But I used to play H1Z1 fine with no problem at all(i had not play it for 4,5months tough). But my computer had no problem with other games like tf2,gta5,l4d2,sf2,Hitman and so on.It only happens on PUBG and H1Z1.

Someone plz help me~~~~tell me if you need more info to solve this

My system is

Pentium G4560

Msi Mortar B250M

Powercolor RX470

UMAX DDR4 4GB*2

Sandisk 120GB SSD

Toshiba 160GB HDD

PowerX 500W 80+Bronze

are you over the minimum specs? if so, your computer doesn't like battle royal games, and if you cant fix it and aren't upgrading your pc soon, just refund the games till u can run it.

There is only a very select few reasons a computer will hard shut down when gaming and A) Thermal limits hit on the CPU to prevent it from being damaged or B) Power supply issues... These are really the only 2 main reasons a system will hard shut down. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

7 minutes ago, goldenlion3 said:

are you over the minimum specs? if so, your computer doesn't like battle royal games, and if you cant fix it and aren't upgrading your pc soon, just refund the games till u can run it.

Its enough to play the games and my friends can play with even lower specs. BTW I can hardly load up the game. check this guy out he can play with the same cpu and gpu as mine  

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

There is only a very select few reasons a computer will hard shut down when gaming and A) Thermal limits hit on the CPU to prevent it from being damaged or B) Power supply issues... These are really the only 2 main reasons a system will hard shut down. 

I did check with HWmonitor so it could be a psu problem? so ill fix it as long as i swap the old one to a new psu?

2 minutes ago, BaronKiller said:

I did check with HWmonitor so it could be a psu problem? so ill fix it as long as i swap the old one to a new psu?

Go into Event Viewer, and look at System and Application events. Look around the time of the game shutdown, and look for alerts. Something like GPU or other voltage manager could indicate PSU or other power issues. Could be RAM? However, unlikely if nothing else causes it. Could be a bad shot in the HDD, or some other crazy issues. Even Viewer should lust it out for you.

15 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

Go into Event Viewer, and look at System and Application events. Look around the time of the game shutdown, and look for alerts. Something like GPU or other voltage manager could indicate PSU or other power issues. Could be RAM? However, unlikely if nothing else causes it. Could be a bad shot in the HDD, or some other crazy issues. Even Viewer should lust it out for you.

nice suggestion but noting abt power ram gpu or so. There is one alert before the sudden shut down alert which is this ( Product: Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x64 Minimum Runtime - 14.10.25008 -- Error 1714.The older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x64 Minimum Runtime - 14.10.25008 cannot be removed.  Contact your technical support group.  System Error 1612. )

THIS ALERT CAME UP WHEN I TRIED TO LOAD THE GAME. I dont really understand this do u know anything?

1 hour ago, BaronKiller said:

nice suggestion but noting abt power ram gpu or so. There is one alert before the sudden shut down alert which is this ( Product: Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x64 Minimum Runtime - 14.10.25008 -- Error 1714.The older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x64 Minimum Runtime - 14.10.25008 cannot be removed.  Contact your technical support group.  System Error 1612. )

THIS ALERT CAME UP WHEN I TRIED TO LOAD THE GAME. I dont really understand this do u know anything?

Go into programs and features and try to manually uninstall  VC++. You can then manually reinstall it open PUBG and it should install itself. It might be having a runtime issue that causes it to crash. There might be a corruption in the original 2017 redistribution that is causing issues.

Download link is here. Grab x64. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

8 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

Go into programs and features and try to manually uninstall  VC++. You can then manually reinstall it open PUBG and it should install itself. It might be having a runtime issue that causes it to crash. There might be a corruption in the original 2017 redistribution that is causing issues.

Download link is here. Grab x64. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

image.thumb.png.2252a63008d78bd556afac4fed896fd4.png

this happened when i tried to download the 2017, what shld i do now?