TEVO Tarantula Printing Wrong

So i recently bought a TEVO Tarantula, it is my first printer, i assembled it, but i want to use other programs than the ones directed to use, for creating objects, I'd like to use Autodesk Inventor, or something similar, but when i try printing it in Cura, it messes-up by printing next (top) layer(s) a good centimeter off than the bottom layer, and i cant find any problems with the printer, nor the programs, please help!

18 minutes ago, Nikihacker said:

So i recently bought a TEVO Tarantula, it is my first printer, i assembled it, but i want to use other programs than the ones directed to use, for creating objects, I'd like to use Autodesk Inventor, or something similar, but when i try printing it in Cura, it messes-up by printing next (top) layer(s) a good centimeter off than the bottom layer, and i cant find any problems with the printer, nor the programs, please help!

What's your layer height set to? 

ASU

4 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

I don't know.

8 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

When it prints, the first layer is where-ever, then the layer on top of that one is a little to the side, and so on.

1 hour ago, Nikihacker said:

Thanks, i look into it.

No no, step one, level the bed. It sounds to me like it's not level or it's too far away from the nozzle so the first layer isn't sticking. 

ASU

1 hour ago, Hackentosher said:

No no, step one, level the bed. It sounds to me like it's not level or it's too far away from the nozzle so the first layer isn't sticking. 

Ok ill re-level it