Help H100i V2 loose back plate, is it ok?

I need some help on my H100i v2 from corsair, i mounted the back plate and stand offs just like the instructions says but its loose, is this ok? will it tighten up after i attach the actual pump on it? my mother board is an asus viii hero and i used the stand offs labeled 115X. am i supposed to place a washer on it if so between the backplate and motherboard or between motherboard and stand offs?

Just now, Ghostypoo said:

I need some help on my H100i v2 from corsair, i mounted the back plate and stand offs just like the instructions says but its loose, is this ok? will it tighten up after i attach the actual pump on it? my mother board is an asus viii hero and i used the stand offs labeled 115X. am i supposed to place a washer on it if so between the backplate and motherboard or between motherboard and stand offs?

yes it'l tighten. I had the exact same issue and originally put rubber washers in the back but then layer removed them and then found out it' completely fine.

thank you so much, so just to clarify no washer needed?

4 minutes ago, Ghostypoo said:

thank you so much, so just to clarify no washer needed?

yes, no washed needed.

Thanks for the help it does get snug once the cooler is installed...I did get an code 55 on my Maximus viii hero and I just losend the bolts and was able to start my pc thanks