PS3 just for Dust 514

Ninja_Mo

now that i think about it, i should of just saved me some money and bought me a PS3 just to play Dust 514.. i don't mind playing EvE Online but after playing Dust at my friends house, i really wouldn't mind going for a PS3 right about now!

Is it really that good?

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Is it really that good?
take my word for it, it is that good... its like no other game. you still get that FPS feeling but its all about all the other things you can do in the game... for example, have a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaO2P41Op78

this is one of the reasons i like that game..... and to think that this is still on Beta, i cant wait for the full release!

• 4 weeks later...

Its different for me. Ive got a super slim (mainly for blue rays films) however the game feels very sluggish like 20fps sluggish. The hit detection is horrible for me and i just find the game very hard to enjoy. The game is a massive put off furthermore the servers dont seems to be working a lot of the time

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Not going into to detail but I played it once a while ago and wasn't impressed.