3.5 mm Jack Splitter

I'm looking for an audio (line out) splitter that is switchable between two outputs, in my case between speakers and headset as its a pain to unplug my speakers when I want to play games and plug them back in to listen to music without wearing my headset. Any suggestions? 

what are you using to drive your speakers? are they coming streight out of your computer or do you have a dac

laptop:

Toshiba L875D

CPU: AMD A-series A6-4400M

Storage: 640 GB

RAM: 16 GB, DDR3 SDRAM

GPU: Radeon HD 7520G

Just now, robloxxenialator said:

what are you using to drive your speakers? are they coming streight out of your computer or do you have a dac

The speakers plug into the line out on my mobo.

Out of curiosity, does your speakers have a headphone jack already? I haven't encountered a set of computer speakers that don't unless they were really cheap ones.

Otherwise you could get a plain ol' 3.5mm splitter and turn off the speakers when you're not using them.

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

Out of curiosity, does your speakers have a headphone jack already? I haven't encountered a set of computer speakers that don't unless they were really cheap ones.

Otherwise you could get a plain ol' 3.5mm splitter and turn off the speakers when you're not using them.

My speakers have the headphone jack output but my headset runs two cables mic in and line out and they are connected until like the last 10cm and my speaker is 1m away from that the pc, also I tried using the plain ol' 3.5mm splitter and turning off my speakers but when I want to use my speakers and play my music full volume then my headset also plays the music,  and I would prefer one device outputting music at once.

what i would do in your case is get me one of these

https://www.amazon.com/ART-HeadAmp-Channel-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B000M0TN6U/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1513193163&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=artcesories+headamp+4

then plug your headphones into one output and your speakesr into another then you can just turn down the speakers when your not using them, and you can plug in 2 different sets of other peoples headphones

laptop:

Toshiba L875D

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

I just threw it up there to prove something exists. Look for "3.5mm switch"

Ok thanks, ive spotted something similar on ebay for $11

2 minutes ago, robloxxenialator said:

what i would do in your case is get me one of these

https://www.amazon.com/ART-HeadAmp-Channel-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B000M0TN6U/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1513193163&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=artcesories+headamp+4

then plug your headphones into one output and your speakesr into another then you can just turn down the speakers when your not using them, and you can plug in 2 different sets of other peoples headphones

Thanks, also a very good idea!

thats what i use in my studio to conrtol each individual headphone on each individual person

laptop:

Toshiba L875D