Can an EVGA NEX750B handle a GTX 1080 FTW (215W)?

My pc: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW (215W), i7 6700K, HyperX Savage 16GB 2400MHz RAM [2x8], ASUS B150-PLUS motherboard, 1x 7200RPM HDD WDBLUE, four fan from Sharkoon and Corsair and a CD/DVD burner.

planned GPU: https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphics-08G-P4-6286-KR/dp/B01GAI64GO

PSU: https://www.newegg.com/global/hu/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438025

Can it handle the FTW 1080 stable? (It's 215W. I think it's important)

In the past I used to have random shutdowns with my old PC and that was a nightmare. I won't repeat it. So I am really really carful this time.

Thanks the answers in advance!

PC: i7 6700K@4GHz, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW, HyperX Savage 16GB@2400MHz (2×8), ASUS B150-PLUS, BQ! Pure Rock cpu cooler, 4x blue LED fan (3x Sharkoon, 1x Corsair), WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM, Sharkoon DG7000 case

GearSamsung U28E570D 4K@60Hz, LG LED 22M35 1080p@60Hz, HAMA uRage Cyberboard keyboard, HAMA uRage Reaper NX mouse, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Logitech Z623 2.1 @200W RMS, Sades Gaming mousepad, Vertagear SL2000 racing chair (black/white)

yes easily but its not the best quality psu. you can buy a better psu with less wattage and still be good about 550w is enough.

also dont buy a K cpu if you are going to use a B150 motherboard you will not be able to overclock it. either get a 6700 non-K or a z170/z270 board.

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

1 hour ago, GameMate said:

My pc: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW (215W), i7 6700K, HyperX Savage 16GB 2400MHz RAM [2x8], ASUS B150-PLUS motherboard, 1x 7200RPM HDD WDBLUE, four fan from Sharkoon and Corsair and a CD/DVD burner.

planned GPU: https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphics-08G-P4-6286-KR/dp/B01GAI64GO

PSU: https://www.newegg.com/global/hu/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438025

Can it handle the FTW 1080 stable? (It's 215W. I think it's important)

In the past I used to have random shutdowns with my old PC and that was a nightmare. I won't repeat it. So I am really really carful this time.

Thanks the answers in advance!

Do you already have the PSU? If so, then fine, use it. If not, then get a better unit that isn't that mediocre FSP unit the NEX is based on. 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I've got the PSU, but I haven't got the GPU. This is why I put up this question. Because if the PSU isn't enoughly powerful I don't test it with the GPU because that's bad for the GPU (in that situation I buy a new PSU and I put the 1080 in than). So can I test it safely?

PC: i7 6700K@4GHz, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW, HyperX Savage 16GB@2400MHz (2×8), ASUS B150-PLUS, BQ! Pure Rock cpu cooler, 4x blue LED fan (3x Sharkoon, 1x Corsair), WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM, Sharkoon DG7000 case

GearSamsung U28E570D 4K@60Hz, LG LED 22M35 1080p@60Hz, HAMA uRage Cyberboard keyboard, HAMA uRage Reaper NX mouse, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Logitech Z623 2.1 @200W RMS, Sades Gaming mousepad, Vertagear SL2000 racing chair (black/white)

18 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Do you already have the PSU? If so, then fine, use it. If not, then get a better unit that isn't that mediocre FSP unit the NEX is based on. 

I've got the PSU, but I haven't got the GPU. This is why I put up this question. Because if the PSU isn't enoughly powerful I don't test it with the GPU because that's bad for the GPU (in that situation I buy a new PSU and I put the 1080 in than). So can I test it safely?

5 hours ago, GameMate said:

750W is plenty for a 1080. We'ev pointed out dozens of times that your PSU just isn't very good and that's why you shouldn't really pair it with a 1080, since it's implied that you can afford a $500 GPU, thus a decent PSU should be paired with it. Ideally you wouldn't have bought this PSU originally, but you probably will be fine.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The 1080 has been working in my computer for almost a week now and it hasnt got any problems. So this psu is more than fine. I would put in two 1080s it would working just fine.

37 minutes ago, GameMate said:

The 1080 has been working in my computer for almost a week now and it hasnt got any problems. So this psu is more than fine. I would put in two 1080s it would working just fine.

just because nothing has happened so far doesn't mean that the NEXB is okay for a gpu that high end. with that logic, a cheapo logisys explosive would be perfectly okay for use because one of them didn't blow up immediately after use.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

• 3 weeks later...

Almost a month and still nothig everything is more than fine... i dont understand why the hack do you want to underrate this psu...

If they died within a month, EVGA would go out of business in no time. 

They just have a greater than usual failure rate within the warranty period.  That's part of the reason why EVGA no longer uses FSP and the B1 was replaced with the B3, then B3 in only three years time. 

3 hours ago, GameMate said:

Almost a month and still nothig everything is more than fine... i dont understand why the hack do you want to underrate this psu...

Personal experiences mean nothing to the quality of the PSU.

The NEX is a mediocre unit with mediocre performance. It's build quality is sub-par. At its price point, it's terrible value. The SeaSonic FOCUS, G2 SuperNOVA, G3 SuperNOVA, RMx , and even the Corsair CXM (2015) are vastly better units.

Sure, the NEX will work, but your high end components aren't getting the cleanest energy they could be getting. The NEX won't blow up, probably, but it does have a higher chance of failure within its warranty period than most well-reviewed PSUs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.

4 hours ago, GameMate said:

Just because it didn't die in the span of time since you last replied here doesn't make it good?

Does everybody with an AMC Pacer that's still running think it's a reliable car? Because they're fucking delusional if they do believe that. Just because you own one and nothing has gone wrong doesn't mean it's good. You can say a lot about many aspects of PC hardware that way - about AIO pumps, about crappy asynchronous NAND SSDs, and so on.

With that caliber of hardware, I thought you'd have a G3 or something.

I have had one for about a year or so and it's powering a 1070/i7 w/o an overclock. After reading this; it makes me want to upgrade.