Black Full Tower Cases? (with window)

imsh4d0w

hi im looking for a new case because i dont really like my corsair 600t anymore.

All I want is something black full tower and with a nice big window.

I have seen the

NZXT 810 Switch Matte 

and

Corsair 750D

I was just wondering if there were any other cases like these on the market that are around the same price.

Im in Australia so i cant buy anything overseas because the shipping is 150+

The 750D would be your best option :) It´s a beautiful case so you can´t really go wrong with it ;)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Fractal design arc XL, DELICIOUS BLACK MONOLITH.

it doesnt  have a window but

900d? Be aware though, the thing is huge.

NZXT Source 530 is another option. It's a Phantom 530 for people who don't need their system to look like a sports car. 

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

NZXT Source 530 is another option. It's a Phantom 530 for people who don't need their system to look like a sports car. 

This...plus its a great price for what it is...It is on my planned build list

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress