Sennheiser IE80 - where to buy

LinusTech

• 2 months later...

I've got the Etymotic ER4s in the queue to try out next... Much more flat response curve.... We'll see if I've been forever tainted by the IE80's once I give those a try.

Not sure if I can go back to "boring" neutral sound now....

I have just purchased IE80`s from a big store in Austria, but i cant really tell the difference when adjusting the bass knob! How`s that going for you? Or it might be me, coming from Tiamat 2.2 and Skullcrushers which are both bass heavy headphones (though, i feel like even my old cx680 had stronger bass)

• 3 months later...

Linus, I have a 200 dollar budget on a pair of in ear headphones. Do you have any lower end product that you love or should I save up and get these?

Linus, I have a 200 dollar budget on a pair of in ear headphones. Do you have any lower end product that you love or should I save up and get these?

IMHO. Get these.

@Linus:

Bought them cause you recommended them. But one thing I have to say. They are NOT Bass Heavy atleast not the pair I got or im too insensitive for Bass.

Still awesome headphones/IEMs though.

Also when your doing Headphone reviews, could you check/add if they are Helmet compatible? I mean Motorcycle Helmets, cause some IE Headphones stick to much out of your ear to wear them beneath a helmet.

Cheers

▼ Im with Stoopid