More Emotions?

Hiya!

Optional but this forum can use more emote to light things up.

Since the emote is pretty limited only 21 emote available.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

And not to steal the thunder but I am particularly in favour of my own reply to that thread:

Hopefully this will satisfy you for the time being

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

This will be coming in a future major update.

Is there a post about what the update will be of ?

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Wat? i thought this thread was closed 2 seconds after i posted it o.O

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

33 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

And not to steal the thunder but I am particularly in favour of my own reply to that thread:

Hopefully this will satisfy you for the time being

Yes but i have to copy and paste the emojis from another website right?

That is kinda bothersome

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

10 hours ago, Eduard the weeb said:

Is there a post about what the update will be of ?

There will be something when it's ready to roll out, but at this stage all I know is that it will feature improved emoji support and will launch in 2018. The be will be a minor update to fix some bugs coming in the next couple of weeks though.

HTTP/2 203