Pc restart out of no where

Zeonr

Hello everyone , my friend PC have experience issue on his PC . It is automatically restart. It just begin happen this week around 3 times or 4. He do not doing anything heavy , just turn PC on checking email and reading news on web, and then suddenly restart. Please help since I do not know what cause this issue or how to fix this . By the way he say he experience this since window 10 updated the lasted one ( my Microsoft ). Again please help , Thanks you so much and hope everyone having good day.

yeah, that latest update made me switch to Linux... bricked one of my machines. 

anyway, check the Event viewer for any errors. 

also, full specs?

She/Her

7 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

yeah, that latest update made me switch to Linux... bricked one of my machines. 

anyway, check the Event viewer for any errors. 

also, full specs?

Check Event viewer how ? and full specs ? what do you mean IF you don't mind me to ask sorry

24 minutes ago, Zeonr said:

Hello everyone , my friend PC have experience issue on his PC . It is automatically restart. It just begin happen this week around 3 times or 4. He do not doing anything heavy , just turn PC on checking email and reading news on web, and then suddenly restart. Please help since I do not know what cause this issue or how to fix this . By the way he say he experience this since window 10 updated the lasted one ( my Microsoft ). Again please help , Thanks you so much and hope everyone having good day.

this happened to me too so i just factory reset

There have been many bugs with the december update so be careful

13 minutes ago, PhiberOptik said:

Is it overclocked?

It is not even close like he just turn pc on. Like how Sunday route, turn pc on get morning cup of coffee , come back see it restarts for no reason. I mean he play destiny 2 with me some time and not  having this issue before 

13 minutes ago, Hari S said:

this happened to me too so i just factory reset

There have been many bugs with the december update so be careful

Wait you factory  reset ? what do you mean ? do it help ? like how can you do that ? hope you dont mind

7 hours ago, Zeonr said:

Check Event viewer how ? and full specs ? what do you mean IF you don't mind me to ask sorry

with full specs i mean what cpu, ram and gpu does it have?

She/Her