EK-Cryofuel, Is it good?

Hi,

I'm about to put together my first custom loop and I'm looking for a bit more information on this exact fluid since all I can find is one video with the most monotone voice to date making it impossible to watch and not really much more other than their own website but I want the opinion of someone who has tried it if there's any noteable drawbacks because I want colored water and I'd rather skip coloring it myself since I don't feel confident at that point right now and they are selling premixed in a store relatively closeby which I can buy it from.

No issues, running the blood red in both of my rigs. Really wanted color as well as I normally just use water or the clear ek fluid. Prefer pastel but works just fine and look pretty good for me using soft tube. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz