Desk height?

Guanzo

What is average desk height for gaming? in CS:GO forums says 77.3cm other Moba forums says 75-78cm

Desk height is subjective. But ergonomically speaking your feet should be flat on the ground (or at least against something) and your arms bent at a 80-90 degree or so angle. If you find playing with your arms in the "Pew pew" position comfortable, then that's fine too.

Seriously. There's no such thing as "gaming height" for desks. All depends on what is comfortable for you. You could get professional check it for you, most office jobs do that to prevent medical expenses from sore necks and shoulders.

If you pick any office desk, thats about correct height. With good chair. Standind desks have height adjustment mainly for getting standing height correct. Bit for getting it correct height for taller persons. Plus having good height adjustment for monitor helps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

21 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Seriously. There's no such thing as "gaming height" for desks.

But i need to know the ideal height for my gaming desk to go with my gaming chair, gaming mouse, gaming keyboard, gaming headset, gaming mousepad and sync it all up to my gaming RGB xX42069Xx LED light strips

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Just now, Sierra Fox said:

But i need to know the ideal height for my gaming desk to go with my gaming chair, gaming mouse, gaming keyboard, gaming headset, gaming mousepad and sync it all up to my gaming RGB xX42069Xx LED light strips

Not to mention gaming RAM, gaming mobo, gaming CPU and all other gaming parts in system.

Gaming mouse and gaming keyboard are actually ones where gaming means something concrete. Like better overall quality and more functions. Maybe gaming headset a bit, but imo they just add rgb and call that gaming.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Not to mention gaming RAM, gaming mobo, gaming CPU and all other gaming parts in system.

Gaming mouse and gaming keyboard are actually ones where gaming means something concrete. Like better overall quality and more functions. Maybe gaming headset a bit, but imo they just add rgb and call that gaming.

im personally looking forward to the RGB dust filters

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

It might not meet your gaming comfort, but do your future self a favour and sit with the correct posture!

For ergonomics, you're meant to meet the following:

• Sat upright with good back support
  • Feet flat on the floor or on a rest
  • Knees bent at a 90 degree angle
  • Eyes should be level with the top of your monitor (bezel).

I've spent years hunched over my keyboard and I've now got a bad back. Learn from my mistakes!

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

20 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Seriously. There's no such thing as "gaming height" for desks.

20 hours ago, Sierra Fox said:

"Gaming X" is such a massive turnoff for me these days.

It used to have very specific meanings for things, like NKRO for keyboard. Now it's just a cheap way of branding your product for 12 year olds.

Gotta get those gaming snacks, so that I can play games on my gaming computer, with a gaming mouse mat for my gaming mouse. Gotta remember to connect it to my gaming router, using my gaming NIC too.

It seriously triggers me because I see so many shitty "gaming" products get peddled to clueless people, and people just swallow that shit up because they look "cool" and the word gaming on the.

I found gaming most comfortable sitting in an old comfy tv chair, legs up, keyboard on my legs, right to me an old bigtower which was the table for the mouse.

Never again got as comfy as that. No matter the chair or the desk.

Main System:

Anghammarad : Asrock Taichi x570, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @4900 MHz. 32 GB DDR4 3600, some NVME SSDs, Gainward Phoenix RTX 3070TI

System 2 "Igluna" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

System 3 "Inskah" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

On the Road: Acer Aspire 5 Model A515-51G-54FD, Intel Core i5 7200U, 8 GB DDR4 Ram, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, Intel CPU GFX and Nvidia MX 150, Full HD IPS display

Media System "Vio": Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64 GB Ram DDR4 3200 Mushkin, 1 275 GB Crucial MX SSD, 1 tb Crucial MX500 SSD. IBM 5015 Megaraid, 4 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB HDD in raid 5, 4 WD RED 4 tb in another Raid 5, Gainward Phoenix GTX 1060

(Abit Fatal1ty FP9 IN SLI, C2Duo E8400, 6 GB Ram DDR2 800, far too less diskspace, Gainward Phantom 560 GTX broken need fixing)

Nostalgia: Amiga 1200, Tower Build, CPU/FPU/MMU 68EC020, 68030, 68882 @50 Mhz, 10 MByte ram (2 MB Chip, 8 MB Fast), Fast SCSI II, 2 CDRoms, 2 1 GB SCSI II IBM Harddrives, 512 MB Quantum Lightning HDD, self soldered Sync changer to attach VGA displays, WLAN