High Tech Concept Ocean Liner - HOLY SHIP!

Is the USB on the port side? .... sorry that's a boat all the nautical lingo I know lol.

A rather interesting look at something I never thought I'd be interesting in. Nice job.

I've noticed in a number of videos (including this one) that Linus still uses the LG Gram... There probably aren't enough of us interested to warrant a whole video, but I'd love to hear some of @LinusTech thoughts after using it this long. I am in the market and reviewers' biggest concerns seem to be keyboard and trackpad, but Linus seems to not mind. Also, what configuration would you recommend at this point in time. 

Thanks!
image.png.54347b22b2fc4b4a86e2d1b0305c4915.png

lol eating that food with the VR headset made those people look really stupid

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

33 minutes ago, DoctorWho1975 said:

They can reduce environmental impact by 100% by not building the boat.

And sometimes you need boats. And when you need boats it is important to reduce environmental impact.

The fun fuct that i found on the leatest video. It is actyually terryfing

24271198_1324003454365930_1408475262_o.png?oh=3aaf6dc3438d12c27f61aa848f90f2d1&oe=5A23208C

Quote me so I can reply <3

4 minutes ago, Gawron10001 said:

The fun fuct that i found on the leatest video. It is actyually terryfing

This is the main discussion

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

59 minutes ago, sdcardone said:

I've noticed in a number of videos (including this one) that Linus still uses the LG Gram... There probably aren't enough of us interested to warrant a whole video, but I'd love to hear some of @LinusTech thoughts after using it this long. I am in the market and reviewers' biggest concerns seem to be keyboard and trackpad, but Linus seems to not mind. Also, what configuration would you recommend at this point in time. 

Thanks!
image.png.54347b22b2fc4b4a86e2d1b0305c4915.png

Linus is a big fan of the Gram. The balance of battery life and overall utility is unmatched in our experience.

We'll be creating a full review of the NEW Gram as soon as we get it, so I'm sure Linus will include some of his long-term experience in that piece :)

As a navigator working for Royal Caribbean is pretty cool that they reached Linus. Wish the IMO would allow this king of technology on the bridge. Things like SSD's are not approved to be used in our systems. Our VM's run on dated machines running windows XP, definitely would be another cool video to compare them with new high end.

3 hours ago, JoeyDM said:

And sometimes you need boats. And when you need boats it is important to reduce environmental impact.

No.. not really, nothing about humans says we have to float on massive power hungry vehicles on the ocean. If this was going to do research or be used for something important.. id say ok, cool beans bro.

45 minutes ago, DoctorWho1975 said:

No.. not really, nothing about humans says we have to float on massive power hungry vehicles on the ocean. If this was going to do research or be used for something important.. id say ok, cool beans bro.

Nobody is talking about for pleasure. There are reasons to have boats for shipping purposes.

THIS boat is for pleasure, the one I am referring to and the one this video about ain't shippin a god damned thing unless you consider humans cargo. Which they might be, in a circle, returning to the exact same spot they left.

I love video like this shows how much companies are actually investing into tech advancements

I  really like this. I'm also happy that people aren't complaining that it's a sponsored video. Someone who know more about tech then the latest iPhone, Linus should do more of these. KTLA does these segments, but really it's intended for people think they don't need a PC in the house.