My D-LINK DNS-321 can connect and see the folders but cannot access it

Before this DNS-321 files can be access via MAC or Windows if you want, but today it cannot be access by my Mac. I have tried several MAC devices but to no avail, I already restarted the DNS-321 and the MAC devices and still no avail. 

I hope you could help me with this problem. Thanks!

Try to re-apply permissions and access setings (to be able to be accessed from Mac and Windows) to your shares. This happens sometimes with FreeNAS and ZFS. It may work.

15 hours ago, TonyStark said:

Try to re-apply permissions and access setings (to be able to be accessed from Mac and Windows) to your shares. This happens sometimes with FreeNAS and ZFS. It may work.

Thank you for replying @TonyStark, but after I restarted my DNS-321 I can already access the NAS with my Windows Laptop and PC but not on my MAC. And by the way, I don't know and I can't see where I can re-apply permissions there. 

Does your DNS-321 has AFS and SMB support ?  are these set on your mac ? Have you tried to access the NAS from your mac like SMB://server/share ? By the way, try to access it by using both IP and name. if you can access it with its IP then most likely is a dns (bruh !) problem