Used GPU hunting, Help me pick!

ForsakenLive

Hello, I'm from Argentina and I'm trying to build a old and used PC for dirt cheap.
So far I've collected a 650w bronze PSU (superflower oem), a case with decent airflow, a 500gb HDD, a modded Xeon X5460, a LGA 775 mobo that had no problems taking said Xeon and can OC, a good enough CPU cooler, and 4GB DDR 800mhz. Everything for around $90 (usd). Which might not be an earth-shattering deal, but considering the local currency, it was quite an achievement.

I've been scouting the used area for a while, and GPUs are a tough find. I've found around the $70-90usd area (which is about the extra budget left for this side project) the following GPUs, all working on good conditions, and I'm wondering which would be the most logical one to buy:

GTX 560ti (1gb version with all cores) - 70usd

GTX 570 - 85usd

GTX 650ti - 75usd

GTX 750 - 85usd

HD 6950 unlocked with firmware to a HD 6970 - 80usd

R7 260X - 85usd
RX 360 - 75usd

Buy New : GT 1030 - 80usd

HD 7000 series were pretty much impossible to find at good prices, and GTX 750ti and GTX 950 were rare and very expensive.

I've been eyeing the RX 360 a lot, it seems to be a good GPU that offers nice value here, but I'm not well versed on old GPU performance, so maybe the HD"6970" or gtx 570 are actually better GPUs. 

On the other hand I'm not sure what the GT 1030 is capable of, as I've not found decent reviews out there; maybe it's similar to those on the list and I'm bothering with used and power hungry GPUs without a good reason.

I'd love to be able to get a higher end GPU from either 600, 700 and 900 Nvidia Series, or HD 7800+ // R9 GPUs, but prices most of the times are stupid, those I put on the list were very good finds TBH.

I just hope to have an old but mighty PC ready to rock this weekend :)

Thanks for the tips!

5 minutes ago, Essence_of_Darkness said:

My country has a 50% tax for international products that go over 25USD and don't have a reduced import tax. Most of the computer parts aren't reduced in tax, so even if that offer had free shipping (which is often 10-40 usd for those stuff when it doesn't) it would still be over budget.

So buying a GPU from other country isn't on the plan.
Still, thanks for the suggestion

1 minute ago, Essence_of_Darkness said:

If you plan not to game then R7 260X is a good pick cause I used it personally.

I know these GPUs are on the Low-end side.
My main rig packs quite a punch and that's where I do the heavy stuff and demanding games. I'm building this PC as a second system, either for a 2nd player to game on it with me, or to take it with me to play at someone else's place. So games played won't be on the fancy side, and it's going to run them either on 768p or 900p (depending where I'm at).

Also, high settings aren't something I'm looking for, just low-ish to medium settings, without AA (on the very easy to run games I'll probably tune it to high on some stuff, but I'm not willing to go under 60fps in exchange of graphics details); which turn all these decisions harder to make, as benchmarks and reviews online do high/ultra settings most of the times.