20$

man_named_corn

I got a $20 limit anyone got any good game ideas. I am looking for something from g2a because that is where my giftcard is. any game will really work

BeamNG.drive is the best (and will 99% be the best) driving game I have ever played in my entire life. Not sure if it's on G2A, though.

CS:GO is pretty fun if you don't already have it.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

If you don't already have the Portal series, those are great games(not sure if they're on sale on g2a, but on Steam you can get both for ~3-5 dollars).

Terraria has been fun as well, although I haven't played it as much as I really should(also on sale on Steam)

CS:GO looks fun, I don't personally play it yet(I have plans to in the hopefully near future)

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

If you don't already have the Portal series, those are great games(not sure if they're on sale on g2a, but on Steam you can get both for ~3-5 dollars).

Terraria has been fun as well, although I haven't played it as much as I really should(also on sale on Steam)

CS:GO looks fun, I don't personally play it yet(I have plans to in the hopefully near future)

i've already played the portal games but i will check out terraria 

2 minutes ago, man_named_corn said:

i've already played the portal games but i will check out terraria 

if you liked portal, try out talos principle.

Get some beers and chill.

Cheers! 9_9

Intel Core i7 7800X CPU @ 4.5GHz OC with Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2 Extreme | ASUS ROG Strix X299-E Gaming Motherboard | G.Skill Trident-Z RGB 64GB Quad-Channel DDR4 @ 2400MHz (CL15) RAM | ASUS Strix GTX 1080Ti 11GB @ 1740MHz OC GPU | Thermaltake View 31 RGB Case | Samsung NVM.e SSD 120GB and 4x Toshiba 500GB HDD on RAID10 Storage | EVGA SUPERNOVA 750 G2 (80+ Gold) PSU

Rainbow six siege!!!!!

Doom + Alan Wake + Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance should cover you for a while. All outstanding SP games, and Doom has MP which is not up there if we're honest.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

15 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

Doom + Alan Wake + Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance should cover you for a while. All outstanding SP games, and Doom has MP which is not up there if we're honest.

+1 for Doom. My personal GOTY for 2016

It was just all around a fun game, the story was simple but amusing, collecting info on different demons you fought was fun, and powering up your character and weapons kept introducing new ways to fight. Plus the sound track itself is excellent. 

43 minutes ago, Keg Ops said:

It was just all around a fun game, the story was simple but amusing, collecting info on different demons you fought was fun, and powering up your character and weapons kept introducing new ways to fight. Plus the sound track itself is excellent. 

After Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Devil May Cry 3 & 4 and MGR: R, finally a new soundtrack to add to my daily playlist. It's beyond excellent.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

On 11/27/2017 at 8:22 PM, man_named_corn said:

I got a $20 limit anyone got any good game ideas. I am looking for something from g2a because that is where my giftcard is. any game will really work

Stardew Valley is pretty cool. Got me a nice farm going on there. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.