Where can I buy a AORUS RX580 XTR

Hello, I was wondering where I could find a AORUS RX580 XTR. I can only find them in stock on amazon and there are only 4 listings and the price for the new ones are inflated to the price of a GTX 1070 right now. I have been patiently waiting for over 4 months now (as I bought the parts for the rest of my build) and the only thing that remains is the GPU. I want to avoid going with a Nvidia gpu because I wanted to go with freesync seeing as I’m on a budget, I could settle for a Aorus GTX 1060 XTR, or go with a different model or brand for the Radeon but the RX580 XTR is exactly the card I’d love to have for this build.

5 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Honestly, get the 1070 and wait on a G-Sync monitor. It's not a crucial thing, just nice to have.

G Sync monitors are more expensive than FreeSync monitors.

12 minutes ago, Jericho375 said:

Hello, I was wondering where I could find a AORUS RX580 XTR. I can only find them in stock on amazon and there are only 4 listings and the price for the new ones are inflated to the price of a GTX 1070 right now. I have been patiently waiting for over 4 months now (as I bought the parts for the rest of my build) and the only thing that remains is the GPU. I want to avoid going with a Nvidia gpu because I wanted to go with freesync seeing as I’m on a budget, I could settle for a Aorus GTX 1060 XTR, or go with a different model or brand for the Radeon but the RX580 XTR is exactly the card I’d love to have for this build.

Frankly, to be honest: Try to look on Craiglist, Ebay and other sites.

If you can't find one for a reasonable price then I'd suggest going for a VEGA 56 or a 1070. If a VEGA 56 is the same price as the 1070 then go for the VEGA 56.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

14 minutes ago, Jericho375 said:

What's your budget/country? Why do you need that specific model anyways?

If you're in the US on newegg RX 570s are $209 right now

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

23 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

What's your budget/country? Why do you need that specific model anyways?

If you're in the US on newegg RX 570s are $209 right now

For the graphics card I was hoping for something from $200-350. And I’m from the U.S.A.

and I could always get a GTX 1060 I just don’t like how the aorus vs looks like they just slapped the logo on the front but the top still says G1 gaming. 

Just now, Jericho375 said:

For the graphics card I was hoping for something from $200-350. And I’m from the U.S.A.

and I could always get a GTX 1060 I just don’t like how the aorus vs looks like they just slapped the logo on the front but the top still says G1 gaming. 

Would not worry about looks at all, just get the RX 570 while it's $209, and just OC it a bit to catch it up to the 580, you missed the boat over the weekend for cheap RX 580s, they're back to like $250 for 4GB models.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/RX7CmG/asus-radeon-rx-570-4gb-rog-strix-video-card-rog-strix-rx570-o4g-gaming

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

43 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

G Sync monitors are more expensive than FreeSync monitors.

Frankly, to be honest: Try to look on Craiglist, Ebay and other sites.

If you can't find one for a reasonable price then I'd suggest going for a VEGA 56 or a 1070. If a VEGA 56 is the same price as the 1070 then go for the VEGA 56.

I might just settle on a used XTR or a GTX 1060 XTR. My max price is $350

597584F5-EA0D-43B5-A686-D04D2B3ABB70.png

I just found the best middle ground. Thank you everyone for your help! 

4F874284-EA12-43AB-A307-ECD083A1C383.png