How do I link to a post in the middle of a page?

nkucz
Go to solution Solved by MdX MaxX,

Look at the number in the upper right corner of every post.  That's a link, just copy that link and you're good to go.

In my build log how can I link a post made in the middle of a page? I see people do it in their "index" of their build logs and I want to do the same :)

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

I'm not 100% sure you can, but you can copy the image URL and use that as the link, to show specific pictures.

nvm I went to alpenwasser's build and tried his index, i am completely wrong.

Look at the number in the upper right corner of every post.  That's a link, just copy that link and you're good to go.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

I'm not 100% sure you can, but you can copy the image URL and use that as the link, to show specific pictures. Sorry I wasnt more help.

no you can I've seen it done

:)

Look at the number in the upper right corner of every post. That's a link, just copy that link and you're good to go.

thanks!!!!!! I'll try it right now

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

Click the little share button on the top right corner of the post

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Look at the number in the upper right corner of every post. That's a link, just copy that link and you're good to go.

Worked like a charm thanks a ton

Click the little share button on the top right corner of the post

thanks!

Check out my build log if ya want!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80261-shangri-la-itx-r9-290-prodigy-build-nkucz/