More Behind the Scenes Vlogs?

Who else longs for the very high rated LMG vlogs??? I was recently told that there are exclusive vlogs on floatplane, but... (business strategy starts here) wouldnt it work out better for you to post a behind the scenes vlog or a tour (seeing as the construction vlog didnt show a whole lot), and then promote the floatplane vlogs on that video. That would get you views (money) + sponsorship money, plus a floatplane shoutout. Seeing as I am a diehard LTT fan and I didnt know about these exclusive vlogs, it would be a way to entice thousands into purchasing floatplane. Also, standard views would be increased as the vlogs are loved dearly, shown by interest on the Discord server and YT comments.There is money to be made here, and a way to bring happiness to your loving community.

P.S I hope loads of people see this and someone from LMG replies. That would be crazyyyyy.

They advertise FP in every WAN Show. And Linus has talked about ad camplaign for it after site launch.

As for Vlogs/tours, full new office tour is coming once new sets are ready. @nicklmg or @LinusTech already kinda promised it. (SPOILER ALERT: They are not ready as of last week)

Short update vlogs are very bad for YTs algorithms to post among general content.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thanks for the information! Cant wait for the new vlogs. Hmm... maybe they could release a standard video plus the vlog, which wouldnt hurt their daily views and the vlogs wouldnt be too hard to edit. Only basic compilation and snipping of clips, and a few touchups and cheeky edits. This would really please the community so maybe it would be wortg it?

1 hour ago, DuckdulMP said:

Thanks for the information! Cant wait for the new vlogs. Hmm... maybe they could release a standard video plus the vlog, which wouldnt hurt their daily views and the vlogs wouldnt be too hard to edit. Only basic compilation and snipping of clips, and a few touchups and cheeky edits. This would really please the community so maybe it would be wortg it?

I don't  think you got it. Snippet vlogs would need to be part of regular video to not get caught by YT algorithm. All others will have some effect. Unlisted, private shorter ... All of them. Only way would be to create more polished versions. And that takes time and resources.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

26 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I don't  think you got it. Snippet vlogs would need to be part of regular video to not get caught by YT algorithm. All others will have some effect. Unlisted, private shorter ... All of them. Only way would be to create more polished versions. And that takes time and resources.

Wait a sec.... YT REMOVES VIDEOS? The algorithm messes woth vlogs and unlists them? Surely that cant be right. 

13 hours ago, DuckdulMP said:

Wait a sec.... YT REMOVES VIDEOS? The algorithm messes woth vlogs and unlists them? Surely that cant be right. 

No, no, no. Not remove. But they add some negative variable whenever something that differs drastically from general content is posted. That algorithm controls how often and in what relations videos show in searches and suggestions. Or whether they add "hide from subscribers " - bug or not.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2017 at 1:58 PM, LoGiCalDrm said:

No, no, no. Not remove. But they add some negative variable whenever something that differs drastically from general content is posted. That algorithm controls how often and in what relations videos show in searches and suggestions. Or whether they add "hide from subscribers " - bug or not.

Ohhh, makes sense. But.... seeing as Linus does 2 videos a day, depending on the Morning Unboxing (that has no intro). If he did do vlogs more often, even if it had to be on another channel... LinusVlogTips *wink wink*, surely the algorithm would adapt, seeing as vlogs would now be normal to the channel, and not add a negative variable anymore?

P.S, Sorry for the late reply...

3 hours ago, DuckdulMP said:

Ohhh, makes sense. But.... seeing as Linus does 2 videos a day, depending on the Morning Unboxing (that has no intro). If he did do vlogs more often, even if it had to be on another channel... LinusVlogTips *wink wink*, surely the algorithm would adapt, seeing as vlogs would now be normal to the channel, and not add a negative variable anymore?

P.S, Sorry for the late reply...

According to Linus, 2 videos per day is temporary thing to gain momentum. I'm not sure what that means in this case. Maybe it continues forever.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv