bootcamp closed

I was on the screen where you select the amount of storage to put for the bootcamp partition. Someone in my family closed out of it but everthing is still on the usb can i just click Install Windows 7 Or Later, Parition then hit install or do i need to go through the whole process again.

You can definitely just install once the partition is created. I've had to do it manually like that several times for unsupported versions of Windows. You will be missing out on some of the automation that Bootcamp normally does for you though.

Just now, savagemadman said:

You can definitely just install once the partition is created. I've had to do it manually like that several times for unsupported versions of Windows. You will be missing out on some of the automation that Bootcamp normally does for you though.

will i still be able to use like my apple magic mouse or should i have to go through all 3 tasks again

It *should* still work as an emulated PS2 mouse if I remember correctly, but for full functionality you will need to install the Bootcamp drivers. If I remember correctly it asks you to create a driver flash drive before you perform the partitioning.

Just now, savagemadman said:

It *should* still work as an emulated PS2 mouse if I remember correctly, but for full functionality you will need to install the Bootcamp drivers. If I remember correctly it asks you to create a driver flash drive before you perform the partitioning.

i am just going to go through all 3 steps just to play it safe