New Linux (Lubuntu) user, need help with setting up SFML with Code::Blocks

Hi! So recentely I was going through some old boxes and found my old laptop. To my surprise, it was still working but the OS was broken to the point I couldn't even connect to the internet. I installed Windows 10 just to see what happens, it was too much for it, as it has 1GB of RAM and has an intel T2130 CPU, 2 cores @ 1.86 GHz. I decided to go for Linux, as I've heard there are distros designed to be lightweight to run smoothly on old PC's. I chose Lubuntu, downloaded it and installed. The problem is, I have never used Linux. I thought installing my standard software would be easy, but installing additional libraries to Code::Blocks... Oh man. On my main rig with Windows, installing SMFL library was simple, I had to download it and link it in Code::Blocks. But I struggle with it on Linux. It would be easier if I had a 64-bit version, because there is an already working SFML pack for that, but because of my CPU I can only use 32 bit OS, and the only way to get SMFL for 32 bit Linux is to build it yourself with Cmake, which I tried to do but my code still won't compile after linking my project to freshly built SFML. I would really appreciate some help with that, it's my first adventure with Linux and I'm not entirely sure what to do.

My advice would be : forget Code:Blocks. It's okay at best on Windows but a hell to use on other OS. Why don't you use something like Geany or Atom/Sublime Text + GCC in command line?

[Insert smart comment here]

Maybe other distros package it? Try to see if it is opensuse it is also an easy distro and you can install lightweight desktops on it they habe a build service that includes quite a bit of packages and they offer ways to package any software using that kit i think you can find it at software.opensuse.org