Which code language to learn?

Walt
7 minutes ago, MyName13 said:

I keep seeing such questions and so many bad answers.Everyone assumes you want to be web designer/developer or mobile app developer.What are you interested in?Machine learning, neural networks, artificial intelligence, computer vision, computer graphics, digital signal processing, embedded systems, computer security (infosec, penetration testing), general software development (in java, c#, c++ etc), mobile development (android, iOS), web design (HTML, CSS etc), web development (HTML, CSS, js, dbms, back end languages like php, js, python...)?

Apperently you haven't read them all, one of the first questions was about what he wanted. He was not sure...

First try to read before you accuse people of giving bad answers.

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

If you are interested in stuff like games then i would reccomend C# or C++ (difficult)

Web stuff there isnt heaps more apart from java script

22 minutes ago, Cruorzy said:

Apperently you haven't read them all, one of the first questions was about what he wanted. He was not sure...

First try to read before you accuse people of giving bad answers.

Apparently you haven't understood my answer at all.First try to comprehend someone's answer before replying.

3 hours ago, MyName13 said:

I keep seeing such questions and so many bad answers.Everyone assumes you want to be web designer/developer or mobile app developer.What are you interested in?

Probably what you did not read.

On 18-11-2017 at 4:58 PM, Lurick said:

What do you want to do? General coding or something specific?

and.

On 18-11-2017 at 4:59 PM, Walt said:

I really just want to start somewhere that is not that difficult. I don't have any specific things like games, apps etc. 

I'm sure there were a few answers that might be too far from beginner level, but according to you it was everyone who assumed stuff! O.o that is a lot of people!

If you look at my post for example or @Lurick or @General Winter or @VintiumDust or @ElfFriend (think you get my point. (hopefully (else idk anymore)))

Those aren't assumptions those are recommendations since they guy has no clear path he wants to follow.

But sure!

I'm sure there was a way deeper meaning in this post that my brain couldn't understand.

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored