Is this build idea ok?

Basicly the title any ideas to make things better? i have the parts that apear as "purchased"

i get the intel EPP discount($100 off a i5 heck yea)

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8Prqcc

CPU: Intel - Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($120.00)  i get the discount
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  (Purchased For $34.89) 
Motherboard: Asus - STRIX Z270-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (Purchased For $165.00) ebay im sad because i payed $30 more for wifi but im not going to use it ;-;
Memory: GeIL - SUPER LUCE RGB SYNC 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (Purchased For $134.00)  off newegg ebay
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($41.77 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB AMP! Edition Video Card  ($269.99 @ B&H) discussion here
Case: Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400 ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $69.99) i got it recomented by a friend
Power Supply: Corsair - CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($49.99 @ Amazon) very cheap RN
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($92.99 @ Best Buy) 
Monitor: HP - 24UH 24.0" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor  ($114.99 @ Best Buy) any suggestions if this isnt good?
Keyboard: Logitech - K350 Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard  (Purchased For $49.99) i had it lying around
Mouse: Razer - Abyssus Wired Optical Mouse  ($25.73 @ Amazon) eh i dont know
Other: Logitech Unifying receiver for mouse and keyboard  (Purchased For $11.47) my mom lost the reciever
Other: Intel® SSD 600p Series (256GB, M.2 80mm PCIe 3.0 x4, 3D1, TLC) ($80.00) i get the discount
Total: $1260.80

Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-11-16 23:07 EST-0500

any suggestions? ideas? 

Antipixel  -  First build 

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/wVmqqs

Given that you picked up Kaby Lake because of a killer discount on the CPU, I don't really see any opportunity to punch holes in this build. I would recommend instead of buying Windows from BBY, you grab a $5 key off of eBay or a $12 key off of SCD Keys and put the savings towards a bigger, nicer IPS monitor (the one you have there is a TN panel, not ideal unless you're going for 144Hz gaming).

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

6 minutes ago, Flameytail said:

Basicly the title any ideas to make things better? i have the parts that apear as "purchased"

i get the intel EPP discount($100 off a i5 heck yea)

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8Prqcc

CPU: Intel - Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($120.00)  i get the discount
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  (Purchased For $34.89) 
Motherboard: Asus - STRIX Z270-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (Purchased For $165.00) ebay im sad because i payed $30 more for wifi but im not going to use it ;-;
Memory: GeIL - SUPER LUCE RGB SYNC 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (Purchased For $134.00)  off newegg ebay
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($41.77 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB AMP! Edition Video Card  ($269.99 @ B&H) discussion here
Case: Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400 ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $69.99) i got it recomented by a friend
Power Supply: Corsair - CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($49.99 @ Amazon) very cheap RN
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($92.99 @ Best Buy) 
Monitor: HP - 24UH 24.0" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor  ($114.99 @ Best Buy) any suggestions if this isnt good?
Keyboard: Logitech - K350 Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard  (Purchased For $49.99) i had it lying around
Mouse: Razer - Abyssus Wired Optical Mouse  ($25.73 @ Amazon) eh i dont know
Other: Logitech Unifying receiver for mouse and keyboard  (Purchased For $11.47) my mom lost the reciever
Other: Intel® SSD 600p Series (256GB, M.2 80mm PCIe 3.0 x4, 3D1, TLC) ($80.00) i get the discount
Total: $1260.80

Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-11-16 23:07 EST-0500

any suggestions? ideas? 

What are you going to do with that build? Overclocking, gaming, video production, etc

1 minute ago, aisle9 said:

Given that you picked up Kaby Lake because of a killer discount on the CPU, I don't really see any opportunity to punch holes in this build. I would recommend instead of buying Windows from BBY, you grab a $5 key off of eBay or a $12 key off of SCD Keys and put the savings towards a bigger, nicer IPS monitor (the one you have there is a TN panel, not ideal unless you're going for 144Hz gaming).

im going to try to keep this legit as possible- no pirated codes

Just now, Flameytail said:

im going to try to keep this legit as possible- no pirated codes

I can respect that. I'd encourage you to read up on exactly where those codes come from, though. Most of them aren't really "pirate" at all.

I would suggest an IPS monitor at any rate. A TN panel isn't going to give you the same quality and color reproduction that an IPS will.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

3 minutes ago, Flameytail said:

homework a bit of gaming im trying to get my parents to allow me to get Overwatch

Perfect build if you don't wanna build it yourself I think that Best Buy can build you it.

2 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

I can respect that. I'd encourage you to read up on exactly where those codes come from, though. Most of them aren't really "pirate" at all.

I would suggest an IPS monitor at any rate. A TN panel isn't going to give you the same quality and color reproduction that an IPS will.

sorry i shouldnt have said pirate. a friend of mine at school  has pirated massive amounts of games, and im a bit toutchy about it right now. 

Just now, Flameytail said:

sorry i shouldnt have said pirate. a friend of mine at school  has pirated massive amounts of games, and im a bit toutchy about it right now. 

As you should be. Pirated software is a near-guarantee of running into botnets, Trojans and all other manner of wonderful things. The difference with a key from a reseller site is that you're not installing their software, just using their key. eBay keys can be sketchy in origin, but the keys that end up on reseller sites are typically keys that were sold to a large institution (frequently universities) and never used. Rather than just having dozens of keys lying around that are never used, some of them end up on reseller sites. Nothing pirate about that.