Should i buy this monitor?

Ironi
Go to solution Solved by minibois,

If it's not to your liking, just return the monitor.

I have seen this panel in real life and this problems were not there. Overall a nice panel, I noticed zero to no ghosting, nice viewing angles (not amazing, just nice), I was just not impressed with its colors (if I were to judge it as a photo creation panel, which it is not).

You do need to have plenty of room for it, since the stand is quite bulky. Also, the curved panel is kind of.. Non-important. It's neat, but this add or subtract anything from the experience.

So i want to buy a monitor wich is 1 ms and 144hz for competitive fps gaming. I saw the samsung c24fg70 and fell in love with the specs and the design ? and the va panel and that quantum dot thingy. but alot of videos on youtube says that the monitor has alot of problems. (Videos are all the way down on this post)

But alot of people had a great experience with the monitor! So as you maybe can see in this post is that i am affraid to buy a beautifel Samsung monitor because of the possible problems it comes with. Is it safe to buy these monitors? Is there a fix for these minitor artifacts/issues? All opinions and helping comments are Welcome!

or  

Soon building: Shardedge

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz

CASE Corsair Crystal 460x

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

I have seen this panel in real life and this problems were not there. Overall a nice panel, I noticed zero to no ghosting, nice viewing angles (not amazing, just nice), I was just not impressed with its colors (if I were to judge it as a photo creation panel, which it is not).

You do need to have plenty of room for it, since the stand is quite bulky. Also, the curved panel is kind of.. Non-important. It's neat, but this add or subtract anything from the experience.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

5 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Thankyou! I guess i will be buying this monitor than :)

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

1 minute ago, Wulfje said:

Thankyou! I guess i will be buying this monitor than :)

I just have to mention, check with the retailer you're buying from what their return policy is and if you can return a monitor for this sort of reasons. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

4 minutes ago, Minibois said:

I just have to mention, check with the retailer you're buying from what their return policy is and if you can return a monitor for this sort of reasons. 

I will. Thankyou for your help

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M