Ideas for dual 24inch monitors

onemanarmy720

I want two 24 inch monitors that are from the same brand and look almost identical next to each other. 

One for fast responsive gaming at 1440p. fine with 60hz if that's what my budget can give me. 

Another at 1080p with the focus more on picture for watching movies/youtube and pretty much everything besides gaming.

I want to try and stay around $500. Less is always better but would spend a little more if it is worth it.

I want to see recommendations so if there are monitors that are different resolutions or brands and don't look the same that's fine. Just has to be at least two monitors around 24 inches. Thanks.

CPU: I7 8086K                              MOBO: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5   RAM: 16Gb G-Skill 3200mHz

GPU: GTX 1070 FE 8GB            CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX           OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 650G                      SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo                       HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

why? just get one good quality display. why would a 1440p panel not be good for watching movies or youtube?

dual screens with specific purpose are very annoying. because you are constantly looking either left or right. i'm much more of a fan of triple displays, because then you have one screen in the center that you can do stuff on, and the other two for multi tasking. 

She/Her

Just now, firelighter487 said:

why? just get one good quality display. why would a 1440p panel not be good for watching movies or youtube?

dual screens with specific purpose are very annoying. because you are constantly looking either left or right. i'm much more of a fan of triple displays, because then you have one screen in the center that you can do stuff on, and the other two for multi tasking. 

Now that iv had two monitors, i cant go back to one. But don't have the room for three xD one for good gaming, one for everything else. I think ill do a 144hz 1080p and a 60hz 1080p. I can do that for well under $400.

CPU: I7 8086K                              MOBO: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5   RAM: 16Gb G-Skill 3200mHz

GPU: GTX 1070 FE 8GB            CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX           OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 650G                      SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo                       HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

Why not buy a ultra wide and divide the monitor in 2 what movie and play game almost at same time.

Just now, Zmax said:

Why not buy a ultra wide and divide the monitor in 2 what movie and play game almost at same time.

i would love to do that, but i heard that the aspect ratio or something is weird for gaming. am i wrong? If not than I would rather that.

The gaming part of a ultra wide is subject to personal taste. Some games could be affected by the ratio. I will be going with ultra wide on my new build, this winter.

You can have a look at gaming on ultra wide. YouTube as lot`s of reviews

4 hours ago, Zmax said:

The gaming part of a ultra wide is subject to personal taste. Some games could be affected by the ratio. I will be going with ultra wide on my new build, this winter.

You can have a look at gaming on ultra wide. YouTube as lot`s of reviews

okay thanks.