GPU problem with my HP-AU006TX

I bought a HP-AU006TX laptop some one and a half year ago and I was happy with it playing games with it( it's not a dope gaming laptop but with a decent GPU (940mx) and just to satisfy me that I too can finally play games which always my dream from 6th grade now I am pursuing my graduation.

And after some 5 months of purchase I opened my laptop under panel to check what my laptop was running on and from that day my laptop would hang every time a GPU associated process is started anything that is related to GPU involvement, and I only did was that I just tightened a screw of the plate that sits on top of my GPU with a heat pipe and I am pretty sure that I touched nothing other than that. And from that day I have disabled my GPU by entering into the safe mode as if normally boot into the system would be hanged for eternity I can't even move the cursor and since then for almost a year I am playing games and doing my civil engineering AutoCAD stuff with my GPU disabled and all these on a Intel HD graphics of 128mb while I have a 4GB GPU lying waste in my laptop,I have played some 20 games like battlefield,GTA, watchdogs, COD all the parts,csgo,etc with a 128mb vRAM.

I would like to be advised by someone who will help me to solve this problem.

You might be thinking this a**h**e can sell his crappy laptop and buy a new one but I have reached my limits affording this laptop.

So please please anyone help me.

IMG_20171113_201948.jpg

1 minute ago, firelighter487 said:

you should use your warranty and return it. you got a "lemon" as they say. 

Warranty has been expired

18 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

you should use your warranty and return it. you got a "lemon" as they say. 

What's a lemon

2 minutes ago, Avinashvinni said:

What's a lemon

a production error. a machine that breaks much sooner than it is supposed to. think about a car that has a major oil leak after 1 year of use.

19 minutes ago, Avinashvinni said:

Warranty has been expired

you said this problem has been going on for a bit. was the warranty expired when the issue began?

30 minutes ago, Avinashvinni said:

and I only did was that I just tightened a screw of the plate that sits on top of my GPU with a heat pipe and I am pretty sure that I touched nothing other than that.

you tightened screws for the heat sink? why? was it loose? if you overtightened it you might have put way too much pressure on the chips and the board.

as for anything you can do... you can remove the nvidia drivers and reinstall them. if that fails, you could research the specific blue screen error codes that you are getting/

She/Her

40 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

a production error. a machine that breaks much sooner than it is supposed to. think about a car that has a major oil leak after 1 year of use.

you said this problem has been going on for a bit. was the warranty expired when the issue began?

you tightened screws for the heat sink? why? was it loose? if you overtightened it you might have put way too much pressure on the chips and the board.

as for anything you can do... you can remove the nvidia drivers and reinstall them. if that fails, you could research the specific blue screen error codes that you are getting/

I have tried all the software part but nothing worked out with have to see for the hardware part