Laptop ram recommendation

Hi,

im trying to update my laptop to 32 gigs  of ram, and I was hoping for a recommendation on ram. I found a good deal on a crucial memory stick but i dont want to buy a crummy brand. 

if crucial makes good ram, or you know a better brand please let me know! 

Workload: programming, gaming. 

Crucial is pretty reliable, I bought a 2gb ddr2 sodimm from them a few years ago, and it's doing just fine. (The laptop still runs like crap though)

Computer engineering grad student, machine learning researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Crucial is a good brand.  Honestly, RAM is pretty much the same across the board, no matter the company.  Just get good specs and you'll be fine.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

We have 3 high end gaming laptops in the household and all 3 of them uses different brands of RAM. 

Mine uses A-Data, at first I was sceptical but it has been running fine, also Crucial is fairly reputable and competitive, you see their products being used on high end systems on channels like Jayz and Linus all the time, I'ld say go for it, as we are kinda past the point where cummy brands can't exist anymore, on the online market at least, IF you are shopping from a credible store.