Vega 64 Water Cooled or Custom Water Cooling?

Hello,

So sometime in January I plan on putting together a new computer that will be incorporating a Vega 64 card into it, and while browsing youtube I came upon a video that showed that there are now custom water blocks available for the Vega cards. I already knew about the standard WC cards but what I want to know is which will yield a better result for the amount of money I am throwing at it since the standard WC card is a little over $200 USD more than the standard card but than again I don't actually know everything that I may need for putting together a custom loop and how the prices for that may be affected since the water block for the card alone is $125 USD and I am very unsure of everything else that I may need. I don't think space constraints are going to be a problem in my case necessarily (I have a Corsair 270R chosen) and already have a 120 water loop for my CPU (which may increase to a 240, not exactly sure on that front).

All of your help is appreciated. 

A custom loop will be much more expensive than buying a card with an AIO on it. Custom loops are awesome but not great from price/performance standpoint. Since you already have an AIO for the CPU I would just get an AIO GPU as well since you'll just be throwing parts away

That's an F in the profile pic

3 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

A custom loop will be much more expensive than buying a card with an AIO on it. Custom loops are awesome but not great from price/performance standpoint. Since you already have an AIO for the CPU I would just get an AIO GPU as well since you'll just be throwing parts away

Okay, thank you!