H100i V2 Vs H100i GTX

e46

H100i V2 is a newer version of a H100i GTX so get the V2 version.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

V2 is newer design with the tubing coming out the top of the block.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

They're essentially the same. The only slight difference is that the block on the H100i v2 is a little different in order to fit on a handful of mITX boards that the GTX won't fit on (or at least make it easier to fit)

It also says on Corsair's site that the V2 supports LGA 2066 and the GTX doesn't, but I'm not actually sure if that's just the GTX not being updated on the site. If you're not using LGA 2066 it doesn't matter anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Enderman said:

V2 is newer design with the tubing coming out the top of the block.

Basically exactly the same cooler.

The tubes on the GTX come out the top of the block as well. 

EDIT: I've read that the pump on the V2 is a bit more efficient too, but I'm not sure on that. 

Neither, evga ctv 280, arctic freezer 24/36 or a Celsius s24/36 are all way better

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious