Can't make/receive calls! Help,please!

Okay, Hello everyone.

Recently I've flashed a custom rom (this one) on my Galaxy S5 (G900F). Everything works fine (except swiftkey for some reason), but when i try to make a phone call it just ends it and then its like nothing happened. You can see from the video what happens with in the status bar. I've tried wiping cache, I checked the block list, I've tried downloading another app from calls/messaging, I've tried another dial app and it doesnt help. Messages work fine tho, and it seems im the only one with this problem. I wish it would get resolved as i really like this one and dont find CM or Lineage as nice 

Little bit of an earrape at the end so turn your volume down

Edited by Nejksi
some spelling

Did you do a complete system, data, cache, dalvik wipe through TWRP or did you do a dirty flash over the original OS?

Also, you could get Android 7.1.2 with Lineage OS which works much better, and has updates to fix bugs every few days.

Thanks for the reply... Yes, I've done a full wipe and as mentioned above, I dont really like the look of Lineage. No one in the XDA thread seems to have this problem, but when i tried googling, Redmi phones had this problem but they managed to fix it by wiping cache or something like that.

Try wiping dalvik/ART cache & normal cache in TWRP under Wipe -> Advanced wipe

I said I've already tried it.

I've done a clean flash once more and now its working for some reason... Thanks for the help tho