Looking for a tablet

Arcanekitten

Hi Guys,

Looking for a tablet with a few things I would need from it. Would need to have Cellular and some kind of IP rating for watersplashes as this tablet is going to be used mostly outside.

I would like it to a rugged type but I would actually prefer it to be a case rather than the tablet itself. The tablets i've seen so far look old/some random brand.

Thanks

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

You called it wrong its a faplet

Tag me if you need me :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desktop:                                       Laptop:        
CPU - i7-4790k                            CPU: I7 7700HQ
GPU - Inno3D 1080TI                  GPU: 1060
Mobo - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI          Memory: 16 GB
Memory - 32 GB DDR3                Storage: 1256GB
Storage - 11 TB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: ONEPLUS 6 128GB

14 minutes ago, Arcanekitten said:

Hi Guys,

Looking for a tablet with a few things I would need from it. Would need to have Cellular and some kind of IP rating for watersplashes as this tablet is going to be used mostly outside.

I would like it to a rugged type but I would actually prefer it to be a case rather than the tablet itself. The tablets i've seen so far look old/some random brand.

Thanks

I have use an iPad Air 2 with a Logitech Block case/keyboard, its light making it portable, doesn’t have an IP rating but I’ve fully submerged it underwater and it is fine. 

Google Nexus tablets are pretty good too, I have a Nexus 7, it’s dead cheap and portable, hasn’t aged that much. 

On 11/7/2017 at 10:35 PM, BlueCrazii said:

You called it wrong its a faplet

On 11/7/2017 at 10:23 PM, JobbelsNL said:

Just wait untill Razer tablet ???

What.

You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Do any mainstream tablets have ip waterproof rating? You can just get an ipad pro and put a waterproof case around it, assuming they make such a thing. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x,  MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Gaming Pro wifi, CPU cooler: Noctua U12a RAM: Gskill Ripjaws V @3600mhz,  GPU: Asus Tuf RTX OC 3080 PSU: Seasonic Focus GX850 CASE: Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh Storage: 500 GB Inland Premium M.2,  Sandisk Ultra Plus II 256 GB & 120 GB

10 minutes ago, maizenblue said:

Do any mainstream tablets have ip waterproof rating? You can just get an ipad pro and put a waterproof case around it, assuming they make such a thing. 

This is what I was wondering as I couldn't find any. suppose that has to be the solution then