Corsair K95 RGB vs.Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 Which is better

KoeppColto024470

I know this is probably going to be a debate that has no winning side but I wanted to know which has the better build quality and would be worth buying. This is also probably a opinion based debate but I wanted to see what you guys would say.

what debate? razer quality are utter shit and everbody knows

rip

None of those. /r/mechanicalkeyboards can give you many other better recommendations for the price you pay for one of these

Yeah but when the chroma v2 came out they switched manufactures of the switches so they are alot better quality. I also want to know which of the two has a more user friendly software.

Just now, KoeppColto024470 said:

Yeah but when the chroma v2 came out they switched manufactures of the switches so they are alot better quality. Plus I hate the sound and feel of Cherry MX switches

Then why would you like the Razer? They are just knockoff MX switches, they are barely any different. By feel I meant quality. But all their switches are basically MX switches so if you don't like those you won't like Razer switches. Razer Green=MX Blue, Razer Orange=MX Brown, Razer Yellow=MX Red.

1 minute ago, KoeppColto024470 said:

Yeah but when the chroma v2 came out they switched manufactures of the switches so they are alot better quality. 

It's razer, it's shit.

Get a decent board like the k95 or get a cheap-ass chinese mechanical keyboard.

Both are better than razer (at least in my experience).

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I didn't know they were knock offs of Cherry Switches

Yes there are tons of knock off Cherry switches used by a lot of companies because Cherry's patent expired so people are free to knock them off.

I don't really hate Cherry MX its the blue's and greens I hate for the clicky sound. I wear headphones when I game and I can still hear the clicky sound when I hit keys one a blue or green mx switch keyboard

1 minute ago, KoeppColto024470 said:

I don't really hate Cherry MX its the blue's and greens I hate for the clicky sound. I wear headphones when I game and I can still hear the clicky sound when I hit keys one a blue or green mx switch keyboard

Then don't use those. Try Browns they have the same feel as Blues or Greens, but don't make the click. Or you could try linear switches for no tactile bump, like Reds or Speeds.

I didnt read the whole thred but:

If you want software and game integration: Go Blackwidow

If you want better quality switches and a better built keyboard: Go Corsair

I have a blackwidow myself and also had a Roccat keyboard that had cherry switches. I still prefere switches from cherry but i like the game integration of razer since i play a lot of overwatch.

I just want a reliable good quality keyboard with reliable software and game intergration

Then buy the razer chroma..

If it breaks in a few months thats on you. 

razer has the best "rgb gaming game integration" 

5 minutes ago, KoeppColto024470 said:

I just want a reliable good quality keyboard with reliable software and game intergration

Reliable and good quality = Corsair

Game Integration = Razer

So after doing some more research I'm going to go with Corsair. I rather pay $200 and have it last a few years then bay $150  and have it last less then a year. I'll sacrifice Game Integration for better build quality and customization for backlighting.