Samsung or Apple phone

KoeppColto024470

So recently my Droid 2 Turbo died for no reason and I was wondering what I should get as a replacement. I was looking at the S7 Edge+ and the Iphone 6 plus. Before my Droid I owned a Iphone 5s so I am very familiar with both OS's I just want to know which would be more worth the purchase.

1 minute ago, KoeppColto024470 said:

So recently my Droid 2 Turbo died for no reason and I was wondering what I should get as a replacement. I was looking at the S7 Edge+ and the Iphone 6 plus. Before my Droid I owned a Iphone 5s so I am very familiar with both OS's I just want to know which would be more worth the purchase.

S7 Edge. the 6 and 6+ had too many issues to be considered worthwhile. 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The 6 is too old to really be considered nowadays. Sure, it's a good phone, but the S7 is going to be better as far as OS support. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

S7

It's the newer phone. The 6 Plus is 3 years old at this point.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

Yeah S7 for the win, I personally have a S7 and my parents are stuck on contract with there 6's and they like mine better other then android experince

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

The reason I wanted to go with a 6 or 6s is because in the 7 they did away with the headphone jack and I don't like bluetooth headphones or ear buds

1 hour ago, terrytek said:

S7 Edge. the 6 and 6+ had too many issues to be considered worthwhile. 

Curious what issues the s7 Edge has ? 

Edit guess i read this wrong. You were not grouping all 3 into it.  my bad

the s7 edge is a much better phone then the 6 i would say get a 7 if you want an iphone as thats more equal to the s7 edge

if you were going for an iPhone the cheapest is the iPhone se, smaller size but still has the 6s internals. the 6s is decent too. And still has the headphone jack. I wouldn't got a 6 though, I still have one personally but it's just because I have it and haven't upgraded. I probably wouldn't buy a new one.

Also the iPhone 7 does have an included headphone adapter so you could use whatever you wanted with it.