local programming language with files/DB

marten.aap2.0

I'm looking for a programming language which runs local (like python/java) and can handle files/databases to store data like PHP. Does anyone know a language that can do both?

(if that isn't possible I can set up a local website with a BD on my raspberry pi)

"Aeneas troianus est."

I'm allergic to social interaction in real life, don't talk to me in real life please.

don't forget to quote or tag (@marten.aap2.0) me when you reply!

8 minutes ago, MrWeasel said:

Both Python and Java can do what you ask. Is there some reason you don't want to use either of them?

Anyway there's also a language like Go, it's somewhat similar to Python, but produces an single executable that easy to just copy to the server (there's some fine details to the "just copy" of cause). I think Go is a little harder to get started with that something like Python, if you're coming from PHP.

first, welcome to the forum!

I thought python could only use libraries as data input. I'll look into it a bit more.

maybe I'll also try to do something with Go.

"Aeneas troianus est."

I'm allergic to social interaction in real life, don't talk to me in real life please.

6 minutes ago, Rechdan said:

You could try C#, it has a NuGet package called LiteDB where you manage data like NoSQL databases and its a local file, you can check it out here: http://www.litedb.org/

thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it later!

"Aeneas troianus est."

Just now, marten.aap2.0 said:

thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it later!

You're welcome! If you have any question just reply me here or message me and I will help! ;)