Budget Mining Rig

I would like to get started with mining and have a budget around $200 to $300, can someone make me a parts list to accomplish this task.

Thanks in Advance !

for BTC min amount of 2000 or more! for LTC mining min 700

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

That's kind of a joke.

I do have a couple of parts lying around like a 6670.

I would like to get started with mining and have a budget around $200 to $300, can someone make me a parts list to accomplish this task.

Thanks in Advance !

That budget is way too low if you want to make a profit. To make really good profit you need something like 3x 7950/280x. The point of spending a lot of money on the mining rig, is to break-even and eventually make a profit. With something like: sempron 145, asrock 970 extreme4 and 3x 7950, it will take about 1 1/2 months to break-even. 

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I do have a couple of parts lying around like a 6670.

still. the 6670 ill only get a hash rate of about 120khash/sec. not profitable.

Former Teksyndicate Forum Moderator, IT student

my build: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/FnC

mine is 1k and its has das sucky hash rate so for 200 - 300 look into block breakers and such

Unless you have 2K+ to blow or have parts laying around, its kind of too late to mine LTC in my opinion.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

Litecoin difficulty is starting to skyrocket and Bitcoin is already impossible to get into at this point. To make money now in either Bitcoin or Litecoin, you're gonna need to make at LEAST a 2k investment in hardware. There is no point in trying to get into it nowadays.

i5 3570k - MSI Z77 GD65 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - Galaxy GTX 780 - Corsair AX650 - Custom CPU Loop - Corsair 650D - OCZ Agility 4 128GB - WD Black 640GB