seriously

scooter13

Ok well ill probably get kicks for this but it needs to be said what the hell are all you 10-15 YOs doing with high end gaming machines using mommy and daddy's money to build a computer. When i was 15 i had a freacking SNES and yall dont even know what that stands for now im trying to build a decent computer for myself and my wife using the money I make wile still paying the bills and can't compare the the monsters you make with someone else's money wile you do nothing but sit on you ass and get fat. You don't deserve what you have until you have to work for it. I'm sorry but like I said it needed to be said

• CPU FX-6350
  • Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
  • RAM 16GB (8GB Crucial, 8GB G. Skill)
  • GPU R9 285
  • Case DIYPC Skyline-07-G Black/Green
  • Storage Crucial 240GB SSD
  • PSU Corsair RM1000I
  • Keyboard Razer DeatStalker
  • Mouse Razer Naga
  • Operating System Windows 10

yeah right im an 14 year old where do you think i get the money from my parents? and the are just showing of there computers and what they have done with it do you realy wanna hate on them for do that?

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

This post was totally unnecessary. It is none of your business what people do with their money or life.

Yeah, so some parents give more money to their children than they should. So what? It's their parents decision, not yours.

Haven't anyone taught you that "if you've got nothing nice to say; don't say it?"

You can't compare when you were 15 in 1990 when SNES was released to now, time has changed. I'm also pretty sure that everyone knows what a SNES is.

Looking at the differing sections on this forum alone show that while yes there are some spoilt kids who get more money than they know what to do with, there are still a huge majority that work hard for their stuff - you just have to look at that thread a couple of weeks ago about some guy wanting hand outs; everyone who responded told them to do it the way they had through hard work and saving.

Anyway, this should be damn interesting..

I built my computer last year when I was 15. The thing is, I used my own money that I earned from my job. Not all kids with expensive computers got their money from their parents. Think about that before you give them shit.

P.S I actually do know what SNES stands for.

Yea I doubt a 13 to can work enuff to build something like a Intel i7 128GB SSD with noctua cooling and 16GB ram I just don't see it since the youngest age at witch you are legally able to work is 15 and then only a maximum if 15 hours a week and at$7.25/h your not buying a $3000 computer

• CPU FX-6350
  • GPU R9 285
  • PSU Corsair RM1000I
  • Mouse Razer Naga

But ok say you did drop out of school and get 2-3 jobs to make that kind of money why the fuck did you drop out if your blowing you cash to play video games

• CPU FX-6350
  • GPU R9 285
  • PSU Corsair RM1000I
  • Mouse Razer Naga

P.S. My last car cost less than $1000

• CPU FX-6350
  • GPU R9 285
  • PSU Corsair RM1000I
  • Mouse Razer Naga

P.P.S I'm not liking for handouts just advice for my own builds

• CPU FX-6350
  • GPU R9 285
  • PSU Corsair RM1000I
  • Mouse Razer Naga

Scooter, you have to understand that youngsters who work are not paying for any bills. They still probly in middle school or highschool therefore its still the parents responsibility to shelter the child until 18.

Once you understand that every $ they earn goes straight into a piggy bank and hardly none of it goes out until they can afford the expansive computer. Now thats a lot different than you.

Your probly working, have a wife, paying rent, paying bills, and all that jazz. So in the end of the day you can't save that much as these children who are working but not spending (or spending on only tech. gear)

Excuse me mate, i am 15 (turning 16) n look at my pc spec n i build it myself.

CPU: Intel i7-3930k @4.2GHz

Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100

Case: Corsair 600t

RAM: 8x4GB Corsair Vengance Black 1600mhz CL9

GPU: Gigabyte 6870OC

PSU: Corsair AX1200

Boot Drive: Sandisk Extream 240GB

Game Drive: OCZ Agility 3 120GB

Storage Drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB

Ram Cooler: 2x Kingston HyperX Memory Cooler (Blue)

Custom LED strip lighting

There's something called a JOB in Australia, the upside down country. Maybe the right side up country don't i guess.

Also i am learning how to drive this year and where else am i suppose to find a car.

CPU: Intel i7-3930k @4.2GHz,  Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100, Case: Corsair 600t, RAM: 8x4GB Corsair Vengance Black 1600mhz CL9, GPU: Gigabyte 6870OC ,PSU: Corsair AX1200 ,Boot Drive: Sandisk Extream 240GB ,Game Drive: OCZ Agility 3 120GB ,Storage Drive - 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ,Storage Drive - 2: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB ,Ram Cooler: 2x Kingston HyperX Memory Cooler (Blue)

And I bet you could have bought a car with the money you put into your computer and I have friends there Australia is fine

• CPU FX-6350
  • GPU R9 285
  • PSU Corsair RM1000I
  • Mouse Razer Naga

Not all 10-15 year olds have high end machines. I'm 14 and I use the family computer.

P.S: I'm saving up at the minute and hopefully can get even a low/mid range gaming pc :)

But the C.O.L is ridicules

• CPU FX-6350
  • GPU R9 285
  • PSU Corsair RM1000I
  • Mouse Razer Naga

And I bet you could have bought a car with the money you put into your computer and I have friends there Australia is fine
Most 10-15 year olds don't have a license...

I also have my own car...

But the C.O.L is ridicules
What's C.O.L?

I'm 17 now, my money does come from my parents.. I manage to save my money for about 7 month by not going anywhere and don't even buy anything in school. I do know SNES, it's on the garage now because that thing is done. I live in Indonesia where you can't find any side job, but if I can manage my own money, anything should do just fine

I'm 18 now, i worked hard for my computer i worked 9hours a day for 0.75 Euros/1hour, i had to smuggle the components from Serbia and i live in the shitty country of Bosnia so please stop attacking people if you do not know every ones situation....

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Can there be a compulsory use of full stops, commas, paragraphs, SPELLING and REAL sentences on this forum? Just overall decent grammar? The comment box has spell check, and reading over your post before you hit reply to make sure it makes sense isn't that hard! Just give it one read over! This Facebook generation of 12-18 year-olds write like they haven't spent a moment in school after they finished primary school. I don't know about anyone else, but it's painful to read. I don't care if it's just the internet, I don't care if you don't think basic grammar matters outside school, I don't care if your parents throw money and computers and iPads at you, I just want you to write like you damn well care about what you're actually saying. Some of you are alright, but the majority... AHHH.

Seriously.

/rant

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

It's official! Welcome to the rant thread!

christian_bale_rant_american_psycho.jpg

If you have anything to get off your chest, now would be the time to do so!

Gladly! (they can be positive rants too :p)

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Indeed, your point was valid! Perhaps if the OP spent more time in school we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Scooter, an argument could be made that if you had of worked harder in your life, you would have earned more money to deal with your first world problems, you are just as bad as those that you blame! No sympathy, I'm sorry!