Build log thread - Planning & Prework & Beer

So this thread started with me thinking partially hard one day what really can be done with mITX cases, all while building a mini gaming rig in a Node 304 for a close friend of mine, and when it was ready i thought to myself, this case is pretty good, but what could be better ?.

What can be improved on this very nice small form factor icon, well that's what this thread is about, simply to tease/preview for upcoming projects and what you are planning and might want to show & inspire or simply just tease, all is welcome!

This is my little pet project that i am planing and testing stuff on right now, case is an older node 304 i got from a friend.

post-9826-0-63778100-1386451473_thumb.jp

As a bonus i took a picture of my caselabs S5 that have been laying like this since late august because i just do not have time to build my own rig.

post-9826-0-14186000-1386452071_thumb.jp

post-9826-0-64889100-1386452858_thumb.jp

feel free to post your own projects!

If there is a similar thread then by all means remove this one

It would drive me mad to have a case sitting around for months un-touched. You got me thinking, though. I wonder what I can do with my old Lian Li cube case..

It would drive me mad to have a case sitting around for months un-touched. You got me thinking, though. I wonder what I can do with my old Lian Li cube case..

Everything is a possibility with ambition and a dremmel!, and yeah i really need to stop taking on other builds to spend time on my own, who knows what will happen 2014 tho.