Ryzen Desktop APU with Vega integrated graphics gaming potential

When will Ryzen desktop APU's with vega graphics come out and will it run the latest AAA games like wolfenstein 2 and doom at 1080p minimum?

As they are not yet out, no one really knows. But from what they showed on their slides, I wouldn't bet on it.

521102af6e8adaa2e1e3e405815b0f56.png

Probably will be like 20fps but to me, I can play that...how about 720p FTW though lol

2 minutes ago, staubgame said:

As they are not yet out, no one really knows. But from what they showed on their slides, I wouldn't bet on it.

521102af6e8adaa2e1e3e405815b0f56.png

those are mobile cpu's and it looks like itll be close to 60. As long as the game dont drop below 40ish fps ill be fine

Just now, Sleeper PC 2016 said:

those are mobile cpu's and it looks like itll be close to 60. As long as the game dont drop below 40ish fps ill be fine

Dang, you're right. I just read APU. Whoops :3

45 minutes ago, staubgame said:

Dang, you're right. I just read APU. Whoops :3

I hope they make a mini itx board with good Bluetooth (so I can use my PS3 controller with it) to go with it because I want to make a SFF build in a PS3 housing and I want better then 30 FPS and occasional slow downs giving me no room for any expansion card. That’s why I need a APU with a powerful gpu like RX Vega. I also need to consider temps so I’m hoping it’s not gonna be a heater that AMD is known for (PS3 already runs at 60c in game) and I don’t want a big ass cooler sticking out the top