Online Shopping with Hotspot Shield safe?

Go to solution Solved by bradscoolio,

Would Linus use it to purchase google glasses if that was the case? 

Hey guys! I was wondering if it is safe to use Hotspot Shield to shop online? Because when I make the purchase I will be using my VISA, in which I have to put certain details, not only off the VISA card, but like where I live and stuff so the product I buy can be shipped to me obviously. But is it safe? Will I have to worry about Hotspot Shield, encrypting my VISA details, details of where I live and then using my VISA card to do what they want with it? Or is it something I don't have to worry about? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advanced! :D

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Hey guys! I was wondering if it is safe to use Hotspot Shield to shop online? Because when I make the purchase I will be using my VISA, in which I have to put certain details, not only off the VISA card, but like where I live and stuff so the product I buy can be shipped to me obviously. But is it safe? Will I have to worry about Hotspot Shield, encrypting my VISA details, details of where I live and then using my VISA card to do what they want with it? Or is it something I don't have to worry about? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advanced! :D

I wouldn't worry about it because it's a fairly wellsized company. If the purchase doesn't require you to use hotspot shield to make it, i wouldn't. The less variables when doing transactions like that the better.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Thank you! Appreciate it, makes me a lot less nervous! Seriously appreciate it bud! :D

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*