Easy suggestion for those having issues with sound being too low for Linus' videos

Ramzix

This video is mind-numbingly horrible, I know how to increase the volume slider!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

The kicker was tip #3... that definitely gave me a huge boost in volume :)

You really don't want to increase volume beyond 100%, you lose sound quality and you will get clipping. Also, if you run some music players, they will stop if the audio clips too much.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

this tutorial is horrible. It needs 10 mins to explain something that could have bee explained in 1 min 30 sec

• 1 month later...

Post #7 FTW. Playing with the player volume slider, the windows volume slider, the loudness equalization and the audio knob on my speakers would be too much -.- Keep it simple and just turn the knob.

Oh boy. Might as well have just written 'showing how to destroy someones audio quality'. Just get an amp. I can literally use in ears as speakers. Not good for them though.

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

INB4LOCK

Interested in Business and Technology