Phone for 400€

VerVistas

Hi, I want to buy a phone for untill 400€ but I'm really don't know witch on is better. I was looking at the g6 but I'm note quite sure. I wanted a phone that's good for every day use, with a good battery a good specs for next year or two. And a android one. What do you guys recommend?

Dont like ir very much and it's more expensive than the g6 for example.

i would prefer the V10/v20 over the G5/G6

since the G5, they dropped mirco sd and removable batteries

the v20 has more to offer than the g6 and if you wanted, could upgrade it how one of these bad boys https://www.amazon.com/Battery-ZeroLemon-10000mAh-Extended-Protection/dp/B01MQFT3SP/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508468871&sr=8-1&keywords=lg+v20+battery+10000+mah

you won't have to worry about battery life and you can put in a 256gb mirco sd, they aren't too hard to get and they're woth your money especially if you get em at auction price like i do

nSP3ixs.png

V20/V10 are the best budget phones on the market without a doubt and both have the same upgrade options i mentioned

But the g6 also has a micro SD card. Removable battery is not something important for me. I think I prefer the ip68 over it, if accidents occur.. 

I can buy the g6 for 393 euros.. The thing is that I don't see nothing else to compare at this price. Not even the op5. I think will wait for blackfriday to see..

I just want a good overall phone, that last me for some time (1-2 years).