Performance issue with Adobe products on hi-end system

Hi. I have a powerful enough computer (I7 6800K, 64GB DDR4, GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung 960 Pro SSD), but when I am working on larger projects in Illustrator or InDesign the saving process takes a lot of time, while the system is not even close to overload. The RAM is almost empty, the CPU is relaxed and the drives are very little busy. I want to see full load on the SSD and CPU but to save my projects as fast as possible... this is why I have invested in 64GB DDR 3000 MHz and M.2 SSD.

Any opinions? Thanks.

Sounds like you could clean install windows., or at least run crystaldiskmarn/info to check your SSD.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Can you create a sample file with reproducible results that we can use to replicate the problem?