the is my first time building a pc and it cost's 3300 (with out tax) do you think this setup would work

fans:3 of MasterFan Pro 140 Air Flow RGB- 140mm High Air Flow Fan, Jet-Inspired Fan Blade for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators 

cables:1 Cable Matters Gold Plated DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable 6 Feet - 4K Resolution Ready 

(i already have a monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset, speakers)

cpu cooler1 MasterLiquid Pro 240 All-In-One (AIO) Liquid Cooler with FlowOp Technology, Dual Chamber Design and MasterFan Pro Radiator Fans 

anti static:1 Rosewill ESD Anti-Static Wrist Strap Components RTK-002, Black/Yellow 

cable management:1 TR Industrial TR88302 Multi-Purpose Cable Tie (100 Piece), 8", Black 

skrewdriver:1 ORIA Screwdriver Set, Magnetic Driver Kit, Professional Repair Tool Kit, 60 in 1 with 54 Bits Precision Screwdriver Kit, Flexible Shaft, for iPhone 8, 8 Plus/ Smartphone/ Game Console/ Tablet/ PC, etc 

thermal paste:1 ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material - 4 Grams

more fans:2 of MasterFan Pro 120 Air Pressure RGB- 120mm Static Pressure, Helicopter-Inspired Fan Blade for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators

ram:1 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR43200MHz (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-16GTZR 

case:1 Cooler Master Cosmos II 25th ANNIVERSARY Edition XL-ATX Full-Tower with Dual Curved Tempered Glass Side Panels Cases

power supply:1 EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 1200W ECO Mode Fully Modular NVIDIA SLI and Crossfire Ready 10 Year Warranty Power Supply 220-P2-1200-X1 

ssd: 1 Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B/AM) 

motherboard: 1 GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 9 (Intel LGA 2066 Core i9/ ATX /3M.2 Thermal Guard/Front USB 3.1/ ESS Sabre Audio/ RGB Fusion / Dual LAN/ Killer WIFI/3 Way SLI Motherboard) 

cpu: 1 Intel Core i9-7920X Processor BX80673I97920X 

gpu: geforce gtx 1080 ti

would that work plz tell me for gameing

all of these parts are shipping right now

Edited by meme_slave_

Format it correctly. This just looks like a pile of garbage.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Format it correctly. This just looks like a pile of garbage.

how i am new to this site

Just now, meme_slave_ said:

how i am new to this site

Writing everything as a list, not as a huge, unreadable block of text helps other users understand your issue better ;) That's what he meant.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Just now, Morgan MLGman said:

Writing everything as a list, not as a huge, unreadable block of text helps other users understand your issue better ;) That's what he meant.

i will try

i will try

Or maybe using pcpartpicker.com

1 minute ago, meme_slave_ said:

i will try

FYI, I moved the thread to an appropriate subforum (New builds and planning).

Also, give us some basic info as specified in the pinned post of this subforum:

1. Budget & Location

You may have listed a heap of parts that all add up to your preferred budget but it is easier if you just list the total amount you'd like to spend and the currency as well as if you'd consider going above that budget for more performance. We need the location as well because $US are different to $AUD and $CAD ect.

2. Aim

What is the system going to be used for? Web browsing, 3D work? Different systems need different levels of performance - a computer based for web browsing and office use won't handle heavy graphic design and video editing and a proper video editing system isn't good for gaming. If your aim is for gaming, please list what sort of gaming. In the same way that different usage types need different systems, you'll need a lot more power to run Far Cry 3 or Crysis 2 than you would Minecraft.

3. Monitors

How many monitors do you plan on running? Do you plan on moving to more monitors in the future? What resolution are they at too?

4. Peripherals

Do you also need to purchase peripherals such as keyboards and mice as well as monitors ect. Also please tell us if you'll need an OS such as Windows.

5. Why are you upgrading?

We ask this because you may see upgrading as the only path to solve an issue but things such as driver updates, reconfiguration or cleaning can boost performance without spending a cent.

If that's your first time building a PC then we can pick better parts for the money and the kind of workloads that you will be doing on your PC, so that should be enough info for someone to make a part list for you. Please, also specify what parts do you already have.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Formatted his post into something more readable, Haven't looked for the pricing of each of these parts but maybe this will help people understand what his build is atm

3 of MasterFan Pro 140 Air Flow RGB- 140mm High Air Flow Fan, Jet-Inspired Fan Blade for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators 

Cable Matters Gold Plated DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable 6 Feet - 4K Resolution Ready (i already have a monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset, speakers)

MasterLiquid Pro 240 All-In-One (AIO) Liquid Cooler with FlowOp Technology, Dual Chamber Design and MasterFan Pro Radiator Fans 

Rosewill ESD Anti-Static Wrist Strap Components RTK-002, Black/Yellow 

TR Industrial TR88302 Multi-Purpose Cable Tie (100 Piece), 8", Black 

ORIA Screwdriver Set, Magnetic Driver Kit, Professional Repair Tool Kit, 60 in 1 with 54 Bits Precision Screwdriver Kit, Flexible Shaft, for iPhone 8, 8 Plus/ Smartphone/ Game Console/ Tablet/ PC, etc 

ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material - 4 Grams

2 of MasterFan Pro 120 Air Pressure RGB- 120mm Static Pressure, Helicopter-Inspired Fan Blade for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators

G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR43200MHz (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-16GTZR 

1 Cooler Master Cosmos II 25th ANNIVERSARY Edition XL-ATX Full-Tower with Dual Curved Tempered Glass Side Panels Cases

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 1200W ECO Mode Fully Modular NVIDIA SLI and Crossfire Ready 10 Year Warranty Power Supply 220-P2-1200-X1 

Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B/AM) 

GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 9 (Intel LGA 2066 Core i9/ ATX /3M.2 Thermal Guard/Front USB 3.1/ ESS Sabre Audio/ RGB Fusion / Dual LAN/ Killer WIFI/3 Way SLI Motherboard) 

Intel Core i9-7920X Processor BX80673I97920X 

would that work plz tell me

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

5 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

FYI, I moved the thread to an appropriate subforum (New builds and planning).

Also, give us some basic info as specified in the pinned post of this subforum:

If that's your first time building a PC then we can pick better parts for the money and the kind of workloads that you will be doing on your PC, so that should be enough info for someone to make a part list for you. Please, also specify what parts do you already have.

again i will try

13 minutes ago, meme_slave_ said:

again i will try

The build you listed seems hugely overkill, that's why all of the information I requested should help us optimize the build and more importantly - its price. You can tag me when you finish writing that in a post so I get a notification ;)

25 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

i fixed it

I would suggest something like this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor  ($389.99 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT - Kraken X62 Rev 2 98.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($153.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z370 HD3 (rev. 1.0) ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($126.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($339.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 960 PRO 512GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($289.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($66.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB AMP Extreme Video Card  ($759.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Corsair - Crystal 570X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($179.98 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 850W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($123.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $2431.77
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-10-25 08:00 EDT-0400

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

13 minutes ago, meme_slave_ said:

i fixed it

Yes, it will work but it's a TERRIBLE value build for gaming and it has some poor configs like going with two sticks of RAM on an X299 platform when it supports RAM in Quad-Channel.

You can save A LOT of money and get actually better performance with cheaper, mainstream parts as HEDT CPUs like the i9-7920X are not for gaming.

Just now, Lurick said:

I would suggest something like this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor  ($389.99 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT - Kraken X62 Rev 2 98.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($153.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z370 HD3 (rev. 1.0) ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($126.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($339.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 960 PRO 512GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($289.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($66.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB AMP Extreme Video Card  ($759.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Corsair - Crystal 570X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($179.98 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 850W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($123.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $2431.77
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-10-25 08:00 EDT-0400

i am actually for a overkill pc so i only wanna know if it word work or not

2 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Yes, it will work but it's a TERRIBLE value build for gaming and it has some poor configs like going with two sticks of RAM on an X299 platform when it supports RAM in Quad-Channel.

You can save A LOT of money and get actually better performance with cheaper, mainstream parts as HEDT CPUs like the i9-7920X are not for gaming.

i was looking for a rgb build

2 minutes ago, meme_slave_ said:

i am actually for a overkill pc so i only wanna know if it word work or not

Would your build work, yes

Is it sensible in any way, shape, or form? No

Is it great for gaming? No way

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

would a i9 not work for gaming?

The build can be RGB and have reasonably selected parts as well, wait a moment - I'll finish picking something decent for you.

what do mean by "Is it great for gaming? No way"

what do mean by "Is it great for gaming? No way"

More cores does NOT equal good for gaming.

A few faster single cores is better for gaming compared to more slower cores.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

i have a gtx 1080 ti

Just now, Lurick said:

More cores does NOT equal good for gaming.

A few faster single cores is better for gaming compared to more slower cores.

ok than what cpu would be best for gameing

ok than what cpu would be best for gameing

The 8700K, like I listed and recommended.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

The 8700K, like I listed and recommended.

but that thing has only 3.7 ghz the one i selected has 4.4 ghz am i just being stupied?