Caffeine: does it suck?

k.m.p

Caffeine: Does it suck?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Caffeine: Does it suck?

• Just get some sleep
    • I live on it

Just now, Clockwork_princess said:

i've drank a whole bottle of redline (not knowing your only supposed to do half) and it had no effects on me  

I meant more like a regular can of red bull or monster. Redline seems to be something similar to 5hr energy? They had stuff like that a couple of years ago here but I don't think they're sold anymore.

1 hour ago, chilicheeseburger said:

I meant more like a regular can of red bull or monster. Redline seems to be something similar to 5hr energy? They had stuff like that a couple of years ago here but I don't think they're sold anymore.

well all it is is caffeine, its like drinking 2 cups of coffee per half or something like that

but yes i can easily drink 4 redbulls with out feeling extra energy. ive never tried to feel it becase i rather not have a heart attack lol 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

As a university student it's basically required xD

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I am one of those people who doesn't like drinking coffee....I ALWAYS get very very bloated after coffee and my stomach(or kidneys?) feel like they're gonna burst. (and no, I don't drink a gallon of coffee at once. I drink coffee once in a while, maybe a cup or less)

Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U *insert firetruck picture* :) 

15 hours ago, k.m.p said:

Most the people on these forums are gamer's or others that always use tech, and we generally get the rep that we're living off caffeine, but is it true???

Also, this could be an interesting video to make, getting a few lmg staff to game for a few hours at night, one using caffeine and the other, water (AND SLEEP), see who does better at cs or other games, or maybe a csf vid instead

I havent really had caffeine in over 2 years. Its bad for you. It increases your heart rate which increases your blood pressure. I still wonder how I function. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.