celsius s36 pre-applied thermal paste vs mx4

i'm building a new pc soon, and i plan on getting the fractal celsius s36 aio for the cooler, and i was wondering if i should use the pre-applied thermal paste or artic mx4 thermal paste (i already bought the mx4)

Honestly the pre-applied should be fine. If you have the mx4 you might as well use it. It could never hurt.

Currently majoring in computer networking. That's about it yeah. Not much goes on in my life.

Be sure to quote me if you want me to reply!

The difference in temperature between good and bad thermal paste really isn't that big.  And Fractal in general do know a thing or two about cooling so I doubt they'll use bad stuff.

Use the pre-applied thermal paste.  If you're not happy with the temps or need to re-apply paste later on, you can always use the MX4

2 minutes ago, kagarium said:

It could never hurt.

1 minute ago, Captain Chaos said:

If you're not happy with the temps or need to re-apply paste later on, you can always use the MX4

@Steve Boberson , this is an option too since you've already bought the stuff. Also considering you've got a 360 there's plenty of cooling present anyway.

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige