Hot Deals of 21/10/2017

Himommies

So i missed yesterday.yay

#1 Stean Codemasters Sale and Farming Simulator 17

store.steampowered.com/sale/codemasters

http://store.steampowered.com/app/447020/Farming_Simulator_17/

Not really a fan of racing games so I can comment on this too much.I loved dirt 3 though and it's one of the 2 racing games I have played.

I haven't played Farming Simulator either.Perhaps @GDRRiley could comment.

#2 Square Enix Store Relaunch Sale

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/sales/games

It does look better than the old one.Evreything here is awseome(no FF games I belive)

#3 Gamersgate 2k Sale

https://www.gamersgate.com/campaign/id/4600/

There are a lot of 2k sales nowaday.I would get Kerbal Space Program If if had money.

Kotaku Releases date for next 3 steam sales

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2017/10/20/steam-sale-black-friday-halloween-winter-dates

During the steam sale I can finally learn excel!I wil post them here to probaly

Hardware Deals

Plantronic P80 19.99)75 percent off

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879106004&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=EXPRESS102117&cm_mmc=EMC-EXPRESS102117-_-EMC-102117-Index-_-PS4Accessories-_-79106004-S0A&ignorebbr=1

Gigabyte K85 40 dollars

https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GK-FORCE-K85-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B01F9UEKN8/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1508597992&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=gigabyte+k85

Rosewill Hdmi cable Free

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16886228007

My life

FS17 is better then the last few and has a large modding community. 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

It's a "free" cable, but keep in mind that the rebate isn't cash -- it's a prepaid visa card or something similar. and also don't bank on the rebate getting accepted.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

14 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

It's a "free" cable, but keep in mind that the rebate isn't cash -- it's a prepaid visa card or something similar. and also don't bank on the rebate getting accepted.

Unless you just don't send something in, it's very unlikely to not be accepted. And in that case you can email Newegg support and they'll just credit you the rebate amount. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

2 hours ago, RadiatingLight said:

why would they have a rebate if they wont accept it? im sure thats not allowed. ive never heard of that before

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

35 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

why would they have a rebate if they wont accept it? im sure thats not allowed. ive never heard of that before

If you do everything right, they accept it. but it takes lots of steps, and if you do something wrong (like throw out the packing slip that came with the product, or throw out the product box (and the barcode that came with it)) then they might reject it.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

39 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

He meant that the person filing for the rebate can sometimes make a mistake and not get the rebate.

Rebates require several things: 

1. The item is purchased within rebate window
  2. The item is purchased within a valid region
  3. The rebate is submitted within the allotted time period
  4. The rebate has all the information correct (name, address, etc...) 
  5. The rebate includes the UPC code off the item
  6. The rebate includes the invoice
  7. The rebate includes the rebate form

If any one of those is done incorrectly then it will be denied. However, you can just email the retailer and they'll usually take care of it if that's the case (excluding #1-3). 

3 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

If you do everything right, they accept it. but it takes lots of steps, and if you do something wrong (like throw out the packing slip that came with the product, or throw out the product box (and the barcode that came with it)) then they might reject it.

You can use any invoice, not just the packing slip. But as I said earlier, if they reject it, then just contact Newegg support and they'll refund you the money you were supposed to get in the rebate. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 hour ago, djdwosk97 said:

He meant that the person filing for the rebate can sometimes make a mistake and not get the rebate.

Rebates require several things: 

1. The item is purchased within rebate window
  2. The item is purchased within a valid region
  3. The terms of the rebate are met (e.g. if its limit is 1, then you can only file one rebate)
  4. The rebate is submitted within the allotted time period
  5. The rebate has all the information correct (name, address, etc...) 
  6. The rebate includes the UPC code off the item
  7. The rebate includes the invoice
  8. The rebate includes the rebate form

If any one of those is done incorrectly then it will be denied.

I rather just spend $9 lol 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Spoiler

Just now, Clockwork_princess said:

I rather just spend $9 lol 

TIL it's hard to print two pieces of paper, cut the UPC code off the box, fill out my name, email, and address, and mail it all in an envelope. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 hour ago, djdwosk97 said:

TIL it's hard to print two pieces of paper, cut the UPC code off the box, fill out my name, email, and address, and mail it all in an envelope. 

lol okay, you seem like a nice fellow.

maybe some people just aren't poor enough to think thats worth getting a $9 visa back

go to goodwill and get  a HDMI cable for $1 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Clockwork_princess said:

go to goodwill and get  a HDMI cable for $1 

But then I have to leave my house

My life

1 hour ago, Himommies said:

But then I have to leave my house

unless you're a paraplegic you should be happy to be able to freely leave your house 

or you can do it while you're alredy out, but then again you never know the age of the person you're talking to, you could be a kid and not able to drive. and live to far to walk.

and you usually get a $5 off coupon when you buy anything at goodwill over like $10 (once a week), so buy stuff then go back and use the free $5 for 5 hdmi cables 

Spoiler

5 hours ago, Himommies said:

[...]

#1 Stean Codemasters Sale and Farming Simulator 17

store.steampowered.com/sale/codemasters

http://store.steampowered.com/app/447020/Farming_Simulator_17/

Not really a fan of racing games so I can comment on this too much.I loved dirt 3 though and it's one of the 2 racing games I have played.

[...]

Incidentally Dirt 3 isn't part of this sale, or even available on Steam as far as I can tell.

Personally I loved 2 and felt like they have gone in a variety of directions since then, none of them desirable.  I odn't think they're worse games - if anything, they're as good or better, but they're not for me.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 hours ago, djdwosk97 said:

Spoiler

90a582c06cc701301d50001dd8b71c47

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

50 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:
  Reveal hidden contents

90a582c06cc701301d50001dd8b71c47

determined-challenge-accepted-l.thumb.png.1134eb4e5ba1afbbe37fc5eaf3e860cd.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W